Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

I hope they stay in the main marvel universe forever even if it's just to see the readers who hate and despise them get annoyed even more it's kinda funny how their very presence in the comics offends them so much.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    I hope they stay in the main marvel universe forever even if it's just to see the readers who hate and despise them get annoyed even more it's kinda funny how their very presence in the comics offends them so much.
    ...not even close to what I wanted the conversation to be about. I really think this going over peoples heads. I'm not advocating whether they should stay or not, but the feasibility of them going back (to where ever they are from) without just ignoring everything about how time, space and reality functions. The conclusion of SW kind of destroys most logical possiblities of this. We are at magical intervention level now.
    Last edited by donpricetag; 06-05-2017 at 05:49 AM.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

They can theoretically retcon them as from the ultimate universe especially with the ultimate universe seemingly being recreated over in al ewing's ultimates 2 but that would kinda contradict some of bendis's all new x-men run when they teamed up with miles morales/ultimate spider man and the ultimate x-men.

Maybe they'll merge their ultimate universe counterparts to them so it can work?

By the way they need to team up with miles morales again I would really like to see that especially since miles morales is in the same universe as them currently.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    They can theoretically retcon them as from the ultimate universe especially with the ultimate universe seemingly being recreated over in al ewing's ultimates 2 but that would kinda contradict some of bendis's all new x-men run when they teamed up with miles morales/ultimate spider man and the ultimate x-men.

Maybe they'll merge their ultimate universe counterparts to them so it can work?

By the way they need to team up with miles morales again I would really like to see that especially since miles morales is in the same universe as them currently.
    It should be revealed that Miles Morales is actually a mutant...