Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BANNED

Default Wonder Woman movie, Captain Marvel movie, @20thcenturyfox we need a Storm movie!

That is all I ask.

#StormMovie

Last edited by RLAAMJR.; 06-04-2017 at 02:56 AM.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Probably not but it's less because of Storm as a character and more because of Hollywood.

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    Probably not but it's less because of Storm as a character and more because of Hollywood.
    More like "Storm" it's just not a franchise in the way "Wonder Woman" or like any solo hero is.

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    I disagree. With creative writing it can work. Just like Wolverine who was an incredibly thin character when he was first created.
    Sure, with creative work anything is possible; but the problem is taking the effort to find it, given that they would have to create the entire story from zero.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    More like "Storm" it's just not a franchise in the way "Wonder Woman" or like any solo hero is.
    Well, that's a problem with all the X-men, except Wolverine and Cable and Deadpool.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Sure, with creative work anything is possible; but the problem is taking the effort to find it, given that they would have to create the entire story from zero.

Well, that's a problem with all the X-men, except Wolverine and Cable and Deadpool.
    Yeah, that's why I think it's silly to push for solo X-Men movies.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Even if that were true ( and I'm not conceding that it is) I don't see how that's a problem.

BANNED

First I need a proper X-Men movie. You know, a movie that's about X-Men and not Wolverine and Friends or Chuck & Erik Show.

I would love to see a Storm movie! I wonder who the supporting cast would be?

Beast, Callisto, not sure who else. Please not forge or gambit

BANNED

Eh... No thanks. Storm isn't even the most interesting X-Woman. I'll take a Psylocke movie before hers. I''d certainly prefer Scarlet Witch to get one. Or maybe Emma Frost. Or even Rogue. Or Jean. Storm should get a movie only after D-Man gets his show...
    Last edited by Techno_Knight; 06-04-2017 at 04:14 AM.

Extraordinary Member

I'd love to see Storm playing a major role in a X-Men movie. But solo may be too soon.

BANNED

Now that Singer is done making X-Men movies, the other female characters might actually get better treatment instead of being sidelined for J-Law and whoever is playing Jean/Phoenix.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Star View Post
    Now that Singer is done making X-Men movies, the other female characters might actually get better treatment instead of being sidelined for J-Law and whoever is playing Jean/Phoenix.
    Sadly idk. Sophie Turner's a pretty big name on tv iirc and she'll likely get the J-Law Mystique treatment as long as Jean stays alive.

Astonishing Member

Moon Girl will probably be the next female to headline her movie. A female Thor based on Jason Aaron's current run would be great.