Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

I'd prefer a Storm TV mini series actually

Since Fox has constantly changed origin stories anyways I think a good Storm film would be since she was a thief as a kid in Cairo learn that the thieves guild is international and she was a member and she ends up taking a short leave from the X-Men to go to New Orleans over old guild business and runs into Gambit.

Quote Originally Posted by Victor_Von_Doom View Post
    Eh... No thanks. Storm isn't even the most interesting X-Woman. I'll take a Psylocke movie before hers. I''d certainly prefer Scarlet Witch to get one. Or maybe Emma Frost. Or even Rogue. Or Jean.
    I agree with this. I for one just don't think Storm is all that interesting. I get that a lot of people like her, but for me...meh. I'd prefer a good X-Men team movie with Storm as a well-written character with a major role to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Star View Post
    Now that Singer is done making X-Men movies, the other female characters might actually get better treatment instead of being sidelined for J-Law and whoever is playing Jean/Phoenix.
    Sadly idk. Sophie Turner's a pretty big name on tv iirc and she'll likely get the J-Law Mystique treatment as long as Jean stays alive.

Astonishing Member

Moon Girl will probably be the next female to headline her movie. A female Thor based on Jason Aaron's current run would be great.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Feige has said they are committed to a Black Widow movie, so it's hard to imagine that not being next.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Unless the movie is created by a small team which actually gives a damn like with Deadpool and Logan I don't think I wanna see a storm solo movie.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    Unless the movie is created by a small team which actually gives a damn like with Deadpool and Logan I don't think I wanna see a storm solo movie.
    Deadpool wasn't created by a small crew because they gave a damn. Deadpool was created by a small crew because that was all they could afford.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Feige has said they are committed to a Black Widow movie, so it's hard to imagine that not being next.
    We've heard that before. Unless it's actually in production and has a shooting schedule, I wouldn't hold my breath.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Let's see them do a passable Storm in one of their main movies first. 17 years later and still nothing.
    this is spot on

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Deadpool wasn't created by a small crew because they gave a damn. Deadpool was created by a small crew because that was all they could afford.
    Right but it was driven by an actor and a director who really wanted to do it, which still serves my point.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Well, if Gambit can get his own movie, I don't see why Storm couldn't. I wouldn't be too excited about it, though. I don't think I'll ever be that excited about the X-Men franchise as long as they're still under FOX.
    It was delightful to see the white skin + black hair color female comicbook character Diana Prince mesmerize, worldwide, the movie going public as Wonder Woman...

So now it is to be the black skin + white hair color female comicbook character Ororo Munroe's prerogative to take, worldwide, the movie going public by Storm!

That's why I wish that in 2019 Kevin Feige will announce that he intends to give the movie going public 'round the world, after movies being headlined by a white skin colored comicbook female, a movie headlined by a black skin colored comicbook female.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Who would want a movie about a character who has been background fodder in X-Men moves and books?
    So don't make a movie taking inspiration from marvel comics published in the 21st century.
    Instead, regarding crafting a movie about the marvel character Storm, go take inspiration from them marvel comics featuring the character published in the 20th century.

When Marvel-the comic division and Fox the move division actually do something with her that does not involve

Wolverine's bed
    Her blackness being question
    Her leadership skills in question
    Black Panther

But focus on WHO she is as a woman who is black and happens to be a mutant with powers of nature.
    A woman who can stand on her own.
    A woman with her own rivals

Then we can talk.
    I have my fingers crossed Marvel Studios will depict the MCU Storm in whatever future MCU movie like that.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    Gambit is not getting his own movie. That thing is totally dead in the water at this point. Hell they have not even mentioned it in months.
    Yeah, it is totally dead alright Possibility that the character instead will make his MCU debut in any of the MCU movies post MCU phase 3?

Storm is just not a solo character. Never really has been. She is just one of those characters that really only works as a member of a team.
    I can see the MCU Storm headlining a movie work, when it takes place in Egypt and fighting a member of the MCU Externals the MCU Candra..

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    Blade had less than a handful of solo comic stories and yet his film helped revive the superhero genre film.
    Good point! It is also disdgusting to me that most people credit the 2000 X-Men movie popularizing superhero films while it was in fact the 1998 Blade movie that did that.