Default The Master Template: Jango Fett Appreciation

An appreciation Thread for the man who fathered millions upon millions of clones. The man of course is Jango Fett who is my favourite Star Wars character, although his time in the galaxy was cut short he did leave an impression on many. He of course is the father of Boba Fett but just because his son is more famous than him doesn't take away from his accomplishments. So here discuss everything about the character that are both in canon and in the now defunct Legends continuity.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    What Is Thy Bidding My Master
    Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
    Till All Are One

I think that Jango has the better looking armor. I also like his duel blaster pistols. I would have liked to have seen Jango featured more in the films and the expanded universe. I remember liking his N-64 game too.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

You mean Star Wars Bounty Hunter? That was an awesome game and made me really love the character. Originally bought it on PS2 but have it on PS3 now.
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    What Is Thy Bidding My Master
    Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
    Till All Are One