Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

I honestly don't know about Current Bane, but the original dude - based on the crap he pulls off after the whole Knightfall mess - wouldn't have serious problems against a gorilla WITHOUT his Venom.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

That's what I was thinking. Given time and repeated examples of the behavior, sure. But not in a fight against someone who it has never seen do it before.
    Are we allowing gorillas common knowledge, and if so, who has to explain it to them?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    Are we allowing gorillas common knowledge, and if so, who has to explain it to them?
    most of the 'great apes' have records of elders teaching younger ones learned behaviours and so on, but if we assume that our first gorilla doesn't have the tactical smarts to work out ''tube = win' then Bane would probably kill it. As in literally, not figuratively.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Haddock View Post
    most of the 'great apes' have records of elders teaching younger ones learned behaviours and so on, but if we assume that our first gorilla doesn't have the tactical smarts to work out ''tube = win' then Bane would probably kill it. As in literally, not figuratively.
    Let's put it this way: the gorilla needs to figure out a relationship between those tubes it has never seen anywhere else and Bane getting crazy strong. It also needs to figure this out before Bane actually demonstrates to the gorilla he is now crazy-strong, because by then it will be far too late.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Honestly, even if the Gorilla knew about the tubes, it's not like Bane doesn't normally pick a fight with a guy who is much more dangerous than a gorilla and already knows about the tubes.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Totoro Man View Post
    what if Bane and Killer Croc were fighting a man-sized crow? do you think the crow would figure it out? ;-)
    (only half-joking, crows are formidable improvisers and problem solvers for what they have to work with)
    They are well known for stealing all your food and only giving you a cookie if you do beat them.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

I'd like to think both of these fights start at Gotham Zoo, because of course they would.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan