Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

It was alright.
    Favorites: Batman, Superman, All-New Wolverine, Deathstroke, Detective Comics, Green Lanterns, Doom Patrol

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackest Knight View Post
    I honestly expected truly great things from the Lazarus Contract.

I can't possibly understate how sad and angry I am now.

How could DC editors and executives bungle the Titans franchise so very badly after everything they got right in DCU Rebirth #1?
    Um....

Same people in charge?
    Maybe only Geoff Johns had any control over Rebirth #1 with everyone else 'hands off!' ?
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

I'd say there were aspects of it that I enjoyed, but overall it just portrayed most of the characters as unlikeable. Which is a problem. And I consider this a huge missed opportunity for the NTT characters to reconnect. That's what I thought it was going to involve.

I'm waiting to see what they do with Wally but this heart thing better not make him sit out for long. I'm not sure why the writers thought fans would enjoy this.