Page 1082 of 1489 FirstFirst ... 8258298210321072107810791080108110821083108410851086109211321182 ... LastLast
Results 16,216 to 16,230 of 22325
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    To be very nit-pickish, While I see what Orlando was going for...and absolutely without full context...It's on the back of the jacket...not the front or up in the sky. at the back. If the person in trouble sees the 'X' on the back of someone's jacket that means the help is not comin towards them but running/facing away from them.
    Lol, I’m a nerd and thought the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    From Marauders

"They need to know."

"When they see this...it means helps is on the way."

Looks like Hellion in a wig to me.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Silliness aside...I'm guessing that's the as yet unrevealed last member.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Silliness aside...I'm guessing that's the as yet unrevealed last member.
    Looks like Skids.
    Favorite Characters: Wolfsbane, Storm, Psylcoke, Beast, Feral, Tempo, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver

Favorite Titles: X-Men Red, Legion of X, Marauders, Hellions

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Could be Skids, Magma, and since there also going back to the Fall of Avalon, it could also be Scanner
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================

Does that mean that the Marauders will finally get new costumes?

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Could be Skids, Magma, and since there also going back to the Fall of Avalon, it could also be Scanner
    Probably Skids … invited to get Rusty.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    I would love Skids or Scanner. Magma would be okay too.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    I would love Skids or Scanner. Magma would be okay too.
    I'm actually really bummed that with all the obscure mutants we've seen in the Krakoa era, the one group we've barely seen any members of is the Acolytes. Its just been Cortez, with at most a few mentions of others here and there, like Amelia.....but there have been so many Acolytes over the years, different 'generations' of them, the same as the X-Men, and its crazy to me that the books keep on talking about how Magneto finally achieved his dream of a mutant homeland.....and there's been next to nothing done with the Acolytes who were all after that same goal following his lead, from day one?

Like....its kinda WEIRD that we've seen even the MLF having their own group home, but like....where are all the Acolytes living, what are they doing? I'd love to see an Acolytes house where the different generations are all cohabitating and getting to know each other, like, what do later Acolytes like Projector and Rem-Ram think of Acolytes who were kinda off doing their own thing by the time they came along, like Scanner and the Kleinstocks....and what are those long-time Acolytes like when around original Acolytes like Chrome, who are famous among them for having died saving Magneto?

Idk, idk, I'm just really bummed we've had like no Acolytes in the current era when in theory those characters should be at the forefront of mutants looking to be proactive and get involved in the actual nation-building of Krakoa.

Incredible Member

I am a big Skids advocate and I would be thrilled if it was her, but it doesn't really look like her.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    I'm actually really bummed that with all the obscure mutants we've seen in the Krakoa era, the one group we've barely seen any members of is the Acolytes. Its just been Cortez, with at most a few mentions of others here and there, like Amelia.....but there have been so many Acolytes over the years, different 'generations' of them, the same as the X-Men, and its crazy to me that the books keep on talking about how Magneto finally achieved his dream of a mutant homeland.....and there's been next to nothing done with the Acolytes who were all after that same goal following his lead, from day one?

Like....its kinda WEIRD that we've seen even the MLF having their own group home, but like....where are all the Acolytes living, what are they doing? I'd love to see an Acolytes house where the different generations are all cohabitating and getting to know each other, like, what do later Acolytes like Projector and Rem-Ram think of Acolytes who were kinda off doing their own thing by the time they came along, like Scanner and the Kleinstocks....and what are those long-time Acolytes like when around original Acolytes like Chrome, who are famous among them for having died saving Magneto?

Idk, idk, I'm just really bummed we've had like no Acolytes in the current era when in theory those characters should be at the forefront of mutants looking to be proactive and get involved in the actual nation-building of Krakoa.
    Preach, boo. The Acolytes deserve so much more. It's absolutely criminal that we haven't seen Unuscione interact with her father yet, or the Kleinstocks reunite with their black sheep triplet. Scanner is the biggest WTF since the 90s writers put so much damn time and effort into making sure the character wasn't too evil and that she'd be prime X-Men material only to have her literally vanish for decades.

It's been great seeing lots of forgotten characters like the Hell's Belles, the MLF, and all those old Morlocks again, but like... gimme moar.

Astonishing Member

Preach, boo. The Acolytes deserve so much more. It's absolutely criminal that we haven't seen Unuscione interact with her father yet, or the Kleinstocks reunite with their black sheep triplet. Scanner is the biggest WTF since the 90s writers put so much damn time and effort into making sure the character wasn't too evil and that she'd be prime X-Men material only to have her literally vanish for decades.

It's been great seeing lots of forgotten characters like the Hell's Belles, the MLF, and all those old Morlocks again, but like... gimme moar.
    Yeah, the more I think about it, Scanner would be absolutely IDEAL for the Marauders, but I could see her working really well as part of SWORD too.

And omg yes, I miss Unuscione. I want Radius to finally find out/confirm that Unus is his father too and he and Carmella could be the absolute ******* siblings they've always had the potential to be. Like, the two of them together, they'd just absolutely be the WORST.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

I wish we could vote Scanner on the Marauders. Now that indeed would make the title more interesting.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"

Fantastic Member

They didn't even bring back (and barely acknowledged) Anne Marie Cortez during Fabian's supposed heel-face turn in Way of X. You'd think she'd factor into that, given that Fabian basically got her killed. Maybe we'll see her in Legion of X. I'd love to see more Acolytes, but especially Scanner, since she seemed like a character who was set-up for potential redemption. And Unus reuniting with Unuscione (or his old friend Blob) is another one of those "missing scenes" that I wish we'd get in some kind of "tales from Krakoa" book.

EXclusive art from today's X-Men Monday:

Looks like Mojo is coming to X-Men. Fun times!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!