Page 636 of 1455 FirstFirst ... 1365365866266326336346356366376386396406466867361136 ... LastLast
Results 9,526 to 9,540 of 21811
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

He certainly never read as "Queer" to me, coded or otherwise, at all.
    But I freely admit at the time...his arse-holishness quite superseded any other positive traits that might have existed.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Quire????? We talking about the kid who basically queerbaited Morph and had a weird loveish triangle with him and Hindsight?? At this point I’d be surprised if Idie wasn’t a beard.

Please talk about literally anything else

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Quire????? We talking about the kid who basically queerbaited Morph and had a weird loveish triangle with him and Hindsight?? At this point I’d be surprised if Idie wasn’t a beard.
    okay now I have no choice but to read Strain's Gen X

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    It's really good. I think Quentin is queer. Queer Quentin Quire. But I acknowledge it's not exactly cannon yet. But that trio def felt like a love triangle.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quentin and Benj were such a better ship than him and Hindsight.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Quentin and Benj were such a better ship than him and Hindsight.
    The caucasity

BANNED

Benji is best for Quentin as that buddy that you kinda pick on to make sure he goes and talks to that person he has a thing for. You mess with that buddy but no one else can. I had to be peer-pressured in a similar way at times back in the day.

I will say though that it could easily be read that Quire wanted to be the one to bang Benji/Nathaniel the way Christina wrote their interactions. But sometimes a buddy is just a buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Please talk about literally anything else
    questioning why you quite don’t like this query on queer quentin quire? /s

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    It’s It’s It’s It’s It’s

Well it has Mercury in it.
    Last edited by Tycon; 06-24-2020 at 10:16 PM.

Benjamin had that weird subplot of having PTSD by the time Cyclops yelled at him even though the comic in which that happened ended on good terms.

I never came to understand it. Benjamin felt useless because Scott told him he wasn't worth fighting ... but right after that Scott explained that he could be incredibly valuable to the team thanks to his infiltration abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Benjamin had that weird subplot of having PTSD by the time Cyclops yelled at him even though the comic in which that happened ended on good terms.

I never came to understand it. Benjamin felt useless because Scott told him he wasn't worth fighting ... but right after that Scott explained that he could be incredibly valuable to the team thanks to his infiltration abilities.
    I think she just didn't care and needed to give him some sort of trauma. Like he was also a bit inept with his powers and very anxious even tho Emma trained him a lot and even had him infiltrate a SHIELD base.

Y'all are killing me. I keep coming here thinking there's new art.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    Y'all are killing me. I keep coming here thinking there's new art.
    Same here.

Same.
    Not a fan of Quentin due to the way he is written, he comes out insufferable than interesting. I understand characters that are lancers and foils but Quentin does not do it for me and I am really into the punk subculture. That is saying something. I am also tired of good development being erased on the character.
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Well Betsy is a natural blonde the purple hair was always a dye job anyway, Betsy didn't get much at all in the divorce, she now doesn't even have a codename anymore, she lost the butterfly and name Psylocke, and she's not even the star in Excalibur, Apocalypse is...

I hate how Tabitha is now, she's basically a joke of a character with little to no actual characterization past being a mouthy drunk...she deserves far better...
    Tabitha never had any characterization. From the start she was pretty much nothing but a Cyndi Lauper rip-off.

As for a being a mouthy drunk...well she was always going to be that........(Girl was White Trash and proud of it from the start.)
    Last edited by c-lei; 06-26-2020 at 11:52 AM.