Page 747 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 2476476977377437447457467477487497507517577978471247 ... LastLast
Results 11,191 to 11,205 of 22123

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...of-future-past

Days of the Future Past prelude that Claremont did with Larroca for the Claremont collection book

I thought Kurt was killed early in that timeline with Amanda walking with Illyana to school when government agents attacked the mansion
    On the cover it seems to be betsy with purple hair and then inside the other female of the team is Bloody Bess.... bummer? Is it an error in the coloring? Or maybe they're both in the book?
    A picture would last longer darling...

So, the husband and wife, then the boyfriend, then the husband girlfriend.

Now the boyfriend have girlfriend. LOL

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    On the cover it seems to be betsy with purple hair and then inside the other female of the team is Bloody Bess.... bummer? Is it an error in the coloring? Or maybe they're both in the book?
    CC said somewhere that Bloody Bess is Elizabeth Braddock (sorry I can’t recall where he said it).

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

DoFP story with Iron Man tho?
    "Cable was right!"

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Well, Claremont's plan for Bloody Bess before they cancelled the Nightcrawler ongoing was to reveal she was the "original" Betsy Braddock who escaled the Hand's manipulation after walking through the Siege Perilous... or something. I can't quite figure out how one could possibly make that story any more convulted but I for one would find it amusing if they let Claremont go through with it especially in light of all that's been done recently with Betts and Kwannon.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Ugh. The MCU has much to answer for. I hope he dies horribly.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Storm and Wolverine have always liked sharing a "meaningful" kiss when they are about to face a dangerous and potentially life-altering challenge or moment.
    Storm and Wolverine 01.jpg

...is just one of many.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by jorge17881 View Post
    So, the husband and wife, then the boyfriend, then the husband girlfriend.

Now the boyfriend have girlfriend. LOL
    Who is the artist?

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    And Bishop saying "mate"? Everything about this preview feels off.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    And Bishop saying "mate"? Everything about this preview feels off.
    Claremont decided Bishop is an Australian Aboriginal in X-treme, and a descendant of Gateway. I liked how he used him during that run overall, but I didn't like that specific detail.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by psylurker View Post
    Well, Claremont's plan for Bloody Bess before they cancelled the Nightcrawler ongoing was to reveal she was the "original" Betsy Braddock who escaled the Hand's manipulation after walking through the Siege Perilous... or something. I can't quite figure out how one could possibly make that story any more convulted but I for one would find it amusing if they let Claremont go through with it especially in light of all that's been done recently with Betts and Kwannon.
    Wow....but if he didn't do it...why introduce it here? And why does she has white hair inside and purple on the cover?
    A picture would last longer darling...

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...of-future-past

Days of the Future Past prelude that Claremont did with Larroca for the Claremont collection book

I thought Kurt was killed early in that timeline with Amanda walking with Illyana to school when government agents attacked the mansion
    Well, I can't say I'm interested in this at all. I have doubts with the writing and art. Also, Larroca's Iron Man seems to have gotten worse. That's rather odd to me considering the suit design. Also, kid Stark?
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Claremont decided Bishop is an Australian Aboriginal in X-treme, and a descendant of Gateway. I liked how he used him during that run overall, but I didn't like that specific detail.
    I remember that, but even so he never spoke with an Aussie accent. So it just seems weird.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Weird as we all saw Kurt and illyana die, remember?
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Can't believe no one's made a "Days of Forever Past" kind of joke yet. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    X-Men in King in Black and that looks like old Cable, so who knows what's happening anymore. Still looks pretty good.
    https://twitter.com/RyanStegman/stat...387521/photo/1
    Amusingly enough, the least ridiculous portion of that image is Cable of all things/people. Everything else is just... seriously out there, lol.

Logan is doing the absolute worst impression of a sentient being running forward ever (omfg those arms, lol), Scott is clearly about to faceplant, Magneto is doing a fabulous Superman impression for whatever reason, Ororo and Jean are in the middle of an admittedly fabulous promo shoot for their upcoming Anime and Kurt... well, Kurt teleported in the actual mouth of some T-Rex wannabe who was about to ruin Ororo and Jean's aforementioned photo shoot, I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    I'm usually not a fan of his art but this is nice.
    Wait, is this coloring for real? The original image was much better off without it.