Page 844 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 3447447948348408418428438448458468478488548949441344 ... LastLast
Results 12,646 to 12,660 of 21794

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    In terms of artists being slow, the days of artists doing a monthly book regularly are mostly gone so I wouldn't hold it against Clay specifically. Like Pepe Larraz has just been announced as the new artist on X-Men... how many issues can we realistically expect from him though and how often?

I'll second Ivan Reis on X-Men though. He's an amazing talent DC doesn't always know how to use, he's been getting better and better with time and would be an excellent fit for the mutants.
    Larraz did a good job on Duggan’s Uncanny Avengers and that wasn’t that long ago. Marvel’s been saving him in their pocket for big X-Men moments. I assume that changed and that when Duggan got X-Men he asked if he could work with Larraz again.

Plus, fill ins are fine for like one or two parters, and if the artist is similar in style to the main artist no one really cares or notices.

Mighty Member

DC have a better handle with Artists on monthly titles.
    To this day, I'm impressed that Liam Sharpe managed to pull off those crazy styles on The Green Lantern.

Quote Originally Posted by FFJamie94 View Post
    To this day, I'm impressed that Liam Sharpe managed to pull off those crazy styles on The Green Lantern.
    To be fair, he did have three month lead time in between seasons one and two lol

Plus I think he’s just weirdly fast.

EDIT: also I forgot that DC didn’t put out a “pencils down” order like all the other publishers last year, so he time to get weird
    Last edited by bigstupidjellyfish; 04-08-2021 at 11:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FFJamie94 View Post
    That was incredible! Sharpe would change art style 2 or 3 times in the same page. I would kill for a Liam Sharpe and Neil Gaiman run on New Gods.

Anyway, I really think DC have better artists at the moment. After Jorge Jimenez finishs his run on Batman and does a 2-5 years run on Superman, it would be awsome to see him drawing X-Men.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    Where is this from?

Where is this from?
    It’s hasbro stuff https://news.toyark.com/2021/04/09/m...st-2021-423126

Last edited by Daedra; 04-09-2021 at 12:21 PM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Oh yes thank you. Looks like Pepe Larraz art if I'm not mistaken. Love seeing Moira with a gun there. Who would the flying woman on the top right be though?

Astonishing Member

Okay so we have the big purple sentinels which i recently wrote a far too lengthly post about why i don't like them. We have a damaged looking Bastion and Karima. But who is the blond woman who seems to be with the Sentinels?

New Sentinel related character?

Oh yes thank you. Looks like Pepe Larraz art if I'm not mistaken. Love seeing Moira with a gun there. Who would the flying woman on the top right be though?
    A prime sentinel https://comicvine.gamespot.com/prime...ls/4060-57014/

Last edited by Daedra; 04-09-2021 at 12:52 PM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Rogue + Duggan + Larraz = perfection.

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    It's a old picture, not a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    It's a old picture, not a new one.
    Why are you crushing my dreams??

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

I am happy Rogue is going back to be written by Duggan, his Uncanny Avengers was a really good series and now that Old Man Cable is coming back I hope we get to see him being part of the X-men again, can´t wait to see the complete team soon in the next solicits

But I wonder is Hickman is going to write that Moira X book he promised some time again, he kind of teased her at the last X-Men Monday.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022