Page 999 of 1476 FirstFirst ... 4998999499899959969979989991000100110021003100910491099 ... LastLast
Results 14,971 to 14,985 of 22138
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    For Daken, since his tattoo goes down his whole body, he probably shaves so he can show it off in his entirety.

Laura waxes, but only up to the shins. See those pink pants? Beyond that is hair unending. Like a sasquatch. Synch likes her because she has the one thing he lacks.
    Not a tattoo expert, but curious...once a tattoo is made, can body hair grow on the tattooed area?

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    Not a tattoo expert, but curious...once a tattoo is made, can body hair grow on the tattooed area?
    Yeap. It doesn't prevent the growth of body hair

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    No. I shave the hair off my tattoos so the look cleaner.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Can I just say that you are definitely the new avatar MVP on here!
    I’m very fickle like that. Constantly trying out new ones, but often I jump back on here and realize that I’m not feeling it like I thought I was. So I change it back, or to something else.

When I find that perfect avatar, though…

… one day. One day.

BANNED

Variant Cover by Christian Ward

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post

Now this is an amazing cover!

so Phalanxverine. huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post

Interesting, is he infected with the Techno-organic virus
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Interesting, is he infected with the Techno-organic virus
    Phalanx

10char

The Phalanx use the Techno-Organic Virus to commune with and consume organic life, as per Brand’s data page in S.W.O.R.D. #10. I always thought it was called a Transmode Virus, however. Perhaps the T-O Virus is some offshoot of that which was manipulated by Apocalypse somehow? Not clear on the difference. They may be two similar names for the same thing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    The Phalanx use the Techno-Organic Virus to commune with and consume organic life, as per Brand’s data page in S.W.O.R.D. #10. I always thought it was called a Transmode Virus, however. Perhaps the T-O Virus is some offshoot of that which was manipulated by Apocalypse somehow? Not clear on the difference. They may be two similar names for the same thing.
    Its not a "virus" for them as such because they are a techno orgnaic race themselves.

But it’s still called the Transmode Virus regardless. *shrugs*

Variant cover for DoW 1 by Cabal

Has it ever been revealed why Gabby got only one claw on each hand? Seems like she got gypped in that department. Laura and Daken both have three on each side, albeit in different configurations than their father.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Has it ever been revealed why Gabby got only one claw on each hand? Seems like she got gypped in that department. Laura and Daken both have three on each side, albeit in different configurations than their father.
    The real life answer is very likely that creators of new (genetically or thematically) Wolverine related characters have this obsession with trying to give them different claw configuration ever since Laura got introduced with the feet blades, not just from Logan but from the previously created spin-offs. Perhaps because they hope that makes them more memoral?

I allready dread what awkward looking combo the next writer with the "brilliant idea" to make a Wolverine offspring will come up with, looking at Daken's abomination of blades. Also there is allready a character who could have any Wolverine claw combination an artist or writer might come up with, to see how good or bad it looks, but they disregard her as option.

As for in universe reason. I think it had something to do with Gabby allready being a flawed clone of a person with an allready messy genetic history.

Not quite clone of a clone, but inperfect clone of a person who was created artifically in a lab from a damaged DNA sample and another person's genetic material to fill the gaps. So degeneration in quality like that should be given.

Interesting enough having singular hand blades can be seen as an advantage as it means she automatically can do much more precise stabs and cuts with them, never having to bother to keep patterns in mind or restrain one or two claws in her wrist.