Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Great looking splash page! Sums up Logan pretty well, outside of the violence (in terms of depicting the “drinking, fighting and f@c&ing” he’s known for… sans the fighting).

Attachment 124530
    is the upper left frame with Havok?
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    is the upper left frame with Havok?
    Ghost Rider I think. Percy is writing that book too and Logan is going to be a frequent guest star apparently.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Great looking splash page! Sums up Logan pretty well, outside of the violence (in terms of depicting the “drinking, fighting and f@c&ing” he’s known for… sans the fighting).

Attachment 124530
    The art is VERY pretty but why is Logan so tall ? Is Jean lifting him up ?

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

I'm seeing cleaner storytelling from Federico Vicentini than on X Deaths of Wolverine which I appreciate... his pages were quite hard to follow before even though I do enjoy his linework.

I'm guessing we lost Adam Kubert if he's not even contributing to Wolverine #25 aside from a cover? I know he's been at work on Dark Web but I hope he comes right back to do an ongoing mutant book after that.

Mark Brooks teasing the latest Immortal X-Men cover, presumably for Xaviers issue

Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Mark Brooks teasing the latest Immortal X-Men cover, presumably for Xaviers issue

Cover instantly reminded me of this.

Oh, IMX issue 9 is Charles. That leaves three issues.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

So we still need issues on Colossus, Kate and, who do I miss?
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"

I guess Ororo.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

BANNED

Honestly all of these three have their own books. Charles is the only character who needs more perspective or monologue.

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Honestly all of these three have their own books. Charles is the only character who needs more perspective or monologue.
    Agreed. Charles is long overdue for exploration in this era. Personally I think he would need more than a single issue - I would love for a writer to go back and explore how meeting Moira changed and twisted his approach and beliefs. You could almost write a series on the "true history of the X-Men" but through the lenses of what we know now and how Moira, Charles and Erik basically lied and cheated their way through the Krakoa era.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    Agreed. Charles is long overdue for exploration in this era. Personally I think he would need more than a single issue - I would love for a writer to go back and explore how meeting Moira changed and twisted his approach and beliefs. You could almost write a series on the "true history of the X-Men" but through the lenses of what we know now and how Moira, Charles and Erik basically lied and cheated their way through the Krakoa era.
    I would definitely be into this. Should the QC dissolve as some speculate it will, I'd like to see Charles "be" for a little while on the island, reflecting on how it all came to be exactly as you suggest.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Direct and open discussion and accountability about what Charles, Maggie and Moira were up to since this Krakoan era started could be interesting, as I felt Hickman seriously short-changed us with his Inferno ending (I was expecting repercussions, not a "don't do that again" slap on the wrist)
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Direct and open discussion and accountability about what Charles, Maggie and Moira were up to since this Krakoan era started could be interesting, as I felt Hickman seriously short-changed us with his Inferno ending (I was expecting repercussions, not a "don't do that again" slap on the wrist)
    Yeah, surely there's material for some interesting stories if one thinks about how many tragedies those 3 have allowed to befell the X-Men over the years - and themselves too I guess given how many times Charley and Erik "died"...