Page 792 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 2926927427827887897907917927937947957968028428921292 ... LastLast
Results 11,866 to 11,880 of 22153
    Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bulagirl1 View Post
    WOLVERINE takes the fight to the vampire nation in a quest to stop DRACULA’s plot to co-opt his mutant healing factor! But what sacrifices and moral compromises must be made before humans and mutants see the dawn?
    Who's that girl on the right???
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Who's that girl on the right???
    The van hellsing girl from issue 1

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Over-used? They've only started using him in Pak's Weapon X and that Age of Nate nonsense.
    And in X-Men Gold. Arkady was all over the last X-era.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

I don't mind Omega Red being used, I just think it is very confusing to have his storyline develop in X-Force and Wolverine at the same time. I think the difference between the books should be clearer. Imagine reading only one of the books? Sometimes I feel like Percy just wants one book with two issues for month lol.

I like Omega Red. Cool visual and backstory (basically the Soviet version of Weapon X; similar to how Red Guardian is their Captain America), and the arc where he was introduced in X-men #4-7 is a classic. Love the Team X connection to Logan too.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    I guess Percy likes him. But I think Gabby beat him up recently, and even Creed didn't hit that low yet. So he may need to go soon too. We don't need him around to look like a joke too. Lol
    she didn’t. She and daken attacked him and he knocked them down; Logan didn’t have time to fight him or to get answers because he was called away, so the fight was unfinished and not much happened to continue this plot. But the point of the scene was that it was a ‘family business’ and the wolverine fam worked together to deal with Omega Red. wouldn’t surprise me if they team up the same way to deal with Creed if he comes back
    Be kind, it's FREE

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post
    she didn’t. She and daken attacked him and he knocked them down; Logan didn’t have time to fight him or to get answers because he was called away, so the fight was unfinished and not much happened to continue this plot. But the point of the scene was that it was a ‘family business’ and the wolverine fam worked together to deal with Omega Red. wouldn’t surprise me if they team up the same way to deal with Creed if he comes back
    It won't take a family to beat Creed. Logan has been doing it easily all by himself for 19 years now. lmao

But good on Omega Red. Seems he's still a solid threat.

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post
    And if Gabby is killed, would the family work as hard to make sure that she gets rezzed?
    My flag is bacon.

SWORD #3 will now be drawn by Nico Leon, Ray-Anthony Height, and Bernard Chang, as well as the previously solicited Valerio Schiti.
    Marauders #18 will be drawn by Matteo Lolli, as well as the previously solicited Stefano Caselli.

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    Eww, it's disgusting how they keep whoring the Phoenix Force around. There's only ever been two Phoenixes as far as I'm concerned - Jean and Rachel.
    Absolutely correct.

They really need to leave the Phoenix alone for a decade at least.

Quote Originally Posted by MAR420X View Post
    SWORD #3 will now be drawn by Nico Leon, Ray-Anthony Height, and Bernard Chang, as well as the previously solicited Valerio Schiti.
    Marauders #18 will be drawn by Matteo Lolli, as well as the previously solicited Stefano Caselli.
    I'm no cool with that at all Valerio's art was amazing

Probably just a brief break to let him (or her; not sure if Schiti is a man or woman) catch up.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Midnight View Post
    And if Gabby is killed, would the family work as hard to make sure that she gets rezzed?
    If not, fans of the characters would complain and point out how it feels out of charcter for them, after how their dynamic has been showcased in the current status quo. It seems kind of expected that they would challenge the "no clone" clause.

Quote Originally Posted by MAR420X View Post
    As long as we get some of Schiti's sweet art, I'm good. I also hope the other artists get sequences that play to their strengths.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'