Quote Originally Posted by Weather View Post
    Marvel's site is a mess lol.

This week we'll get X-men Red, X-Force, Wolverine: Patch, the X-Cellent and Sabertooth.
    How is X-Force going? I stopped after the Annual. Is the story going strong?

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Doesn't that poster also have an issue with Synch? Interesting.
    You mean with "it"?

Im sure some people in here will get the reference.
    "This is me being reasonable"

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Specifically her Blue eyes/irises.
    They haven't been consistently elliptical/cat-like for quite some time, though.
    Oops. I forgot the blue part. Not a physical feature, but I miss when she wouldn’t use contractions.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Specifically her Blue eyes/irises.
    They haven't been consistently elliptical/cat-like for quite some time, though.
    depends on the artist. mindful artist remember the cat eyes imo. Like acuna when he was drawing BP. So they still show up recently but we've seen artist and colorist alike try to make storm something else when her design is about as clear as they come. But then i am bias. I prefer the cat eyes and i prefer white eyebrows even though her eyebrows started off black. but i figure that was more to do with technique at the time. Its really not that hard to remember to put a slit in her eye especially when it makes sense given her vision is suppose to be almost as good as wolverine and she can see in complete darkness so they were more than just aesthetic.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    Marvel is gona hire Gillen to write everything?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Doesn't that poster also have an issue with Synch? Interesting.
    Synch is the only Gen-Xer dong anything worth reading.
    My flag is bacon.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Midnight View Post
    Synch is the only Gen-Xer dong anything worth reading.
    Not according to some folks who claim he stole everything from Rogue (along with being called something NOT proper to repeat) and Duggan was ORDERED to use him. Along with him needing to go back to being Z list and in limbo.

Sunfire fans have every RIGHT to be mad.

Not folks who have been in books as a lead or co-lead and has plenty of merchandise for over the 20 years that Synch was NOT around.

This is not the first time a character has been given little to do in a book and a lot of time NOBODY blamed another character they looked at the writer.

If there is an issue with how Storm looks-they falls at the feet of the editor.

They are the ones who inform the artist of needed corrections. If artists are missing that eye design-might need to look at all the merchandise that has ALSO ignored those eyes. Along with colorists who mess up her eye color.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    depends on the artist. mindful artist remember the cat eyes imo. Like acuna when he was drawing BP. So they still show up recently but we've seen artist and colorist alike try to make storm something else when her design is about as clear as they come. But then i am bias. I prefer the cat eyes and i prefer white eyebrows even though her eyebrows started off black. but i figure that was more to do with technique at the time. Its really not that hard to remember to put a slit in her eye especially when it makes sense given her vision is suppose to be almost as good as wolverine and she can see in complete darkness so they were more than just aesthetic.
    I don't think they actively try to make her something else...it's more likely they do the most expedient thing to get the story done coupled with the artist's style (we've had thick voluptuous Ororo, we've had lean, tight Ororo and a slew of different body-types in between)...like white eyes all the time even when she's not using her powers or round pupils, or black eyebrows. Either way, Storm is still very recogniseable as Storm.
    The cat-pupils were an old early throw-back to Cockrum's original design concept for a feline metamorph, hence the being able to see exceptionally well in the dark, and while I do like that it does give her that distinctive visual extra, enough great artists have illustrated her over the decades with regular pupils to make it a non-issue for me.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Professor X and Cerebro face off against the Eternals' Uni-Mind in 'Judgment Day'

Druig consults Uranos, the Eternals' genocidal ancestor, in 'Judgment Day' | CREDIT: VALERIO SCHITI AND MARTE

The Eternal Druig appears to be conspiring with X-Men foe Moira McTaggert in 'Judgment Day'

https://ew.com/books/judgment-day-ki...vel-crossover/
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

The Eternals are hunting key X-Men in this preview art from 'Judgment Day'| CREDIT: VALERIO SCHITI AND MARTE GRACIA FOR MARVEL COMICS

"One reason why this crossover is really interesting is the X-Men are new immortals, while the Eternals are very old ones," Gillen says. "The Eternals are a really awful portrait of how Krakoa could end up. Magneto says something in the first issue like, 'Did you think the powers-that-be would give up eternity without a fight?'"
    Last edited by Diammandis; 06-29-2022 at 09:22 AM.
    She's A Lifebringer

Uni-Mind vs Cerebro? That can be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Uni-Mind vs Cerebro? That can be cool.
    thats the one teaser image that has me hyped the most, looks like we see Xavier, Exodus and two other mutants fighting against the Uni-Mind...like even if the story falls to ****, at least we know the art will be AMAZING
    She's A Lifebringer

Judgement day is gonna look SEXY if nothing else!!! Ahhh!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post

Professor X and Cerebro face off against the Eternals' Uni-Mind in 'Judgment Day'

Druig consults Uranos, the Eternals' genocidal ancestor, in 'Judgment Day' | CREDIT: VALERIO SCHITI AND MARTE

The Eternal Druig appears to be conspiring with X-Men foe Moira McTaggert in 'Judgment Day'

https://ew.com/books/judgment-day-ki...vel-crossover/
    I see a lot people condemning Percy for changing Moira into a cyborg but here we are :|

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Judgement day is gonna look SEXY if nothing else!!! Ahhh!!!
    Me AF. I missed Valerio on a monthly.

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    I see a lot people condemning Percy for changing Moira into a cyborg but here we are :|
    The other writers should just ignore it, but it seems they’re too nice. Maybe Logan will bring his surfboard to the fight too.