Page 537 of 1478 FirstFirst ... 374374875275335345355365375385395405415475876371037 ... LastLast
Results 8,041 to 8,055 of 22161

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Okay maybe I'm the dumb one but what exactly is Reed supposed to be doing to help mutants? Most of the problems with mutants are due to blatant ignorance and public opinion. Reed cannot change people's beliefs actually that goes for a lot of people. All the time people are saying other heroes need to help mutants, what are they supposed to do? Captain America had the whole Unity Squsd which amounted to fat load of nothing!
    Help with the cure for the legacy virus? Maybe a way to stop the sentitnels or nimrod? Perhaps his mutant masking tech so mutants couldn't be hunted so easily. Personally i don't hold any of it against him but if we can ask what if about a million other things i don't think it's some stretch of the imagination to think well these are things the smartest man in the MU can do or should be able to do.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Help with the cure for the legacy virus? Maybe a way to stop the sentitnels or nimrod? Perhaps his mutant masking tech so mutants couldn't be hunted so easily. Personally i don't hold any of it against him but if we can ask what if about a million other things i don't think it's some stretch of the imagination to think well these are things the smartest man in the MU can do or should be able to do.
    Fair Enough technological and biological problems he could definitely help with, but the main problem for mutants will always be human ignorance. Which just can't be fixed IDK I'm just really over mutants constantly speaking about oppression with no real permanent solution at this point it's exhausting!!!
    Last edited by Journey; 02-10-2020 at 07:33 PM.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Fair Enough technological and biological problems he could definitely help with, but the main problem for mutants will always be human ignorance. Which just can't be fixed IDK I'm just really over mutants constantly speaking about oppression with no real permanent solution at this point it's exhausting!!!
    Yeah. Minorities everywhere feel the same way...that's the real tragedy. Art imitating Life.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Yeah. Minorities everywhere feel the same way...that's the real tragedy. Art imitating Life.
    Yeah as a POC myself I try to escape it in my literature but that's proven all but impossible in practically all genres these days.

Yeah as a POC myself I try to escape it in my literature but that's proven all but impossible in practically all genres these days.
    Pretty much.
    That's why I don't put much emotional energy and thought into comic book-y fiction...I'm just here for the mind-bending, entertaining and adventurous escapism rendered in artistic exquisitenessity, because Goddess-alone-knows the Real-world shyt is draining and painful enough to deal with.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Mutants being hunted by sentinels hasnt really been a problem outside of OZT (when Reed was off the table). Sentinels are machines and need to be deployed and its the humans that have tried to activate them that have been the issue. I'll give you the Legacy Virus but I cant really fault him for that.
    Last edited by Havok83; 02-10-2020 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Attachment 92962

I'm assuming Read says stupid things in this. They should take Franken away from him fast
    "Alright so first of all, mutants suck lol right. Now onto the evolutionary reasons behind the rise in mutant population..."

Astonishing Member

Looks like were getting annuals and somting called xos names
    IMG_20200211_113550.jpg

Also looks like Lockeheed will indeed be fine, and may be hanging out with Auntie Emma for a while ��
    Last edited by Diammandis; 02-11-2020 at 09:57 AM.
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Oh. My. Goddess!!!!

OMG IS SHE JUST MISSING UNTIL THEN??????

I am so <shocked face>

I legit screamed **** irl. I'm shook

BANNED

I feel we manifested this with all our kate hate...

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I legit screamed **** irl. I'm shook
    Now, I know you’re relieved to see the wee purple darling again, but we told you Lockheed would be fine, no need for profanity.

Noooooo her character arc is the best thing about the book.