Page 1 of 71 123451151 ... LastLast

Default By the Goddess! Ororo Munroe Storm Appreciation 2024

Storm had a pretty great 2023, and our Lord Ewing has at least one more adventure for Ororo to dominate in the upcoming Resurrection of Magneto series coming soon. Beyond that, who knows what way the winds will blow for our weather witch in 2024, but here's the place to speculate, celebrate, and anticipate all things STORM!

Last edited by yogaflame; 01-01-2024 at 11:26 AM.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

I'm happy to see Ororo starting the year off right on day one as she appeared in today's X-Men Unlimited story.

SPOILERS BELOW!

Sunfire and Redroot were bound together recently and keeping each other alive. However, as Sunspot talks with Bei, Storm is able to use her powers to ensure they are safely separated. Not only does she seemingly cauterize Sunfire's open chest wound but she uses her control of the elements to fast track Redroot's regrowth and strengthening.

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Happy New Year to Ororo and her fans .

Happy New Year Wind Riders!!
    "I AM A GODDESS OF LIFE AS WELL AS OF STORMS. IF IT IS WITHIN MY POWER TO SAVE YOU -- I SHALL." - ORORO MUNROE

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    I'm happy to see Ororo starting the year off right on day one as she appeared in today's X-Men Unlimited story.

SPOILERS BELOW!

Sunfire and Redroot were bound together recently and keeping each other alive. However, as Sunspot talks with Bei, Storm is able to use her powers to ensure they are safely separated. Not only does she seemingly cauterize Sunfire's open chest wound but she uses her control of the elements to fast track Redroot's regrowth and strengthening.

First day of the year and she is already EATING! Ph this will be a bountiful year for storm fans. Cant wait.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Happy New Year fellow Storm fans.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

SPOILERS BELOW!

This was a fun read.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

HAPPY NEW STORM YEAR!!!! everyone.

Looking forward to reading what Lord Ewing will do with her and Maggie in RoM but I am a tad cautious as to what the Brevoort-Back to Basics- Era will bring in the X-relaunch. Fingers, eyes, arms, legs and toes crossed there's continued progression for and interest in her character.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 01-02-2024 at 06:08 AM.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Happy New Years to everyone. Last year was a very good year for Storm and hopefully that will continue into this year.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    This was a fun read.
    It really was. I was worried about the fate of Arakko due to the Genesis War so I'm very happy to see that it's continuing. I truly hope it stays intact when we move into the Brevoort era.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

I'm X-Tremely excited to find out what's in store for Ororo in the From the Ashes era, post-Krakoa and, presumably, post-Arakko.

It really was. I was worried about the fate of Arakko due to the Genesis War so I'm very happy to see that it's continuing. I truly hope it stays intact when we move into the Brevoort era.
    Same here. It would be a travesty to let it go to waste when there is so much for writers all over the MU to explore with the work Ewing put in. There is no reason not to expand on it. Still think the planet should create a natural form of terrigensis for inhumans, could be an interesting story. Perhaps an ancient asgardian temple beneath the dunes. Just so much that could be there now.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Here's to Ororo! May she and all her fans have a stellar 2024!
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    First day of the year and she is already EATING! Ph this will be a bountiful year for storm fans. Cant wait.
    Agreed! I am enjoying this series and the focus on Arakko. I wanted more Storm here (ended up getting the app for this series), but I loved what we got. Restoring Redroot has been such a tertiary story since XoS but its part of those beats that has made the Red, Arakko, and Storm development so rich and enjoyable. Here is to the hope that we continue this feast in 2024,

Happy New Year Storm and CB fam!

One of my favorite posters of STORM (by Bob Larkin) that used to adorn my walls as a young fan. I wish I had preserved it somehow...
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.