Page 399 of 1471 FirstFirst ... 2993493893953963973983994004014024034094494998991399 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 5,985 of 22061
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sapfiryt View Post
    Okay, what about august solicitations ? Why are they late this time?
    Newsarama tweeted they will be tomorrow, looks like they change it for both DC and Marvel. DC comes out the Friday before the Monday they used to come out and Marvel are coming out on Thursdays and not Tuesday anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    Newsarama tweeted they will be tomorrow, looks like they change it for both DC and Marvel. DC comes out the Friday before the Monday they used to come out and Marvel are coming out on Thursdays and not Tuesday anymore.
    Good God that’s a stupid release schedule. Marvel and DC are the big 2 and yet with this we’re getting DC’s almost a week before Marvel’s instead of the day before. Who thought this was a good idea?

Comic Geek in General

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    On the other hand, if Scott can access the power of Cable and Rachel, maybe he'll finally get a girlfriend that isn't a telepath.
    Never gonna happen, he seems to attract them......though it would conceivably help his missing eye issue (Cable did regenerate lost parts, Rachel at time is the Phoenix), or even control the Optic Blasts.......he could also conceivably use Vulcan’s Powers.......if this rumor is true

BANNED

The solicits are coming out in 20 minutes but I'm not expecting any surprises.

Comic Geek in General

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    The solicits are coming out in 20 minutes but I'm not expecting any surprises.
    Probably more to do with Carnage, Acts of Evil, Avengers and Spider-Man.......since we probably won’t have more than 2 X Books till mid September/ Early October

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

New chara.jpg
    More of mystery woman

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    New chara.jpg
    More of mystery woman
    Her weapon looks awfully familiar!
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If I love you, I have to make you conscious of what you don’t see.”
    ~James Baldwin

New chara.jpg
    More of mystery woman
    Daughter of Colossus and Magik!?

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ETMike1988 View Post
    I... um...............
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by ETMike1988 View Post
    She appears to be daughter of Colossus and Kitty, since Kitty can also access Magik's soulsword.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    She appears to be daughter of Colossus and Kitty, since Kitty can also access Magik's soulsword.
    And one of the preview pages had a panel showing her phasing through a wall.

New chara.jpg
    More of mystery woman
    Kitty/Colossus mash-up maybe? Some DNA or power swapping? Hickman did say that he wouldn't utilize time travel or AUs. I hope that's the case because I think there's enough of that in the X-books.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Kitty/Colossus mash-up maybe? Some DNA or power swapping? Hickman did say that he wouldn't utilize time travel or AUs. I hope that's the case because I think there's enough of that in the X-books.
    It could be Rogue using the powers of Kitty, Colossus, Rachel, Dani, and Yana. The books is called "Powers of X (10)" so perhaps some mutants can gain access to up to ten other mutants abilities?

BANNED

The Soulsword is’t Magik’s mutant power though. Neither are Dani’s powers “braids”.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    It could be Rogue using the powers of Kitty, Colossus, Rachel, Dani, and Yana. The books is called "Powers of X (10)" so perhaps some mutants can gain access to up to ten other mutants abilities?
    That's a good possibility and something we've seen Rogue do before. She's often at her best when she gets to be a multi-talented powerhouse.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.