Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    This is so sad... the mutant CIA aspect is completely gone, isn't it ?
    The art looks amazing. Dean White can do no wrong.
    I also do not See how Kraven can be a threat against X-Force? I stopped reading X-Force for a while and won't come back...I dislike the cast so much at this point.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jwyatt View Post
    I think something snarky about the "mutant CIA" after every issue of this X-Force. Where is X-Force on that cover?
    They are on the cover. Tom on the left, QQ on the right and Kraven is riding ehh Domino.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    I also do not See how Kraven can be a threat against X-Force? I stopped reading X-Force for a while and won't come back...I dislike the cast so much at this point.
    The same way the Punisher can kill the entire Marvel Universe, or Wolverine can, without any planning, take out ALL the X-Men in one fight, including multiple characters who should be able to eliminate him as a threat with a thought.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    My favorite Emma costume, I feel like the last decade has been variations of this look. But no one has found a definitive look yet, I liked the costume changes in Marauder, but I'm not a fan of her current look...too basic.

I always wish she spent more time in this look:

Oh man Terry Dodson's design for Emma was fantastic and instantly iconic, hopefully that costume is still somewhere in Emma's infinite wardrobe.

Quote Originally Posted by placeholder View Post
    They are on the cover. Tom on the left, QQ on the right and Kraven is riding ehh Domino.
    Oh wow. I didn’t really look closely but… you may be right. Is Percy pulling a Claremont (with Rachel) and having the rest of the X-Force team devolve into dinosaurs in this story?

Sounds absolutely ridiculous and stupid, so probably. *sigh*
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Wolverine versus Kraven and an army of dinosaurs...seems like a fair fight.
    Kraven is actually quite a bit stronger and faster than Wolverine, and generally uses weopons and poison to quite a great effect.

Ain't no writer is ever going to make him defeat Wolverine though.

QQ's dinosaur looks like a freaking dork.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Kraven is actually quite a bit stronger and faster than Wolverine, and generally uses weopons and poison to quite a great effect.

Kraven is not superhuman IIRC. He gets some kinda buff from a potion or something, right? How then is Kraven, a regular dude who takes a potion to make him tougher, stronger than Logan? I don't see how that's possible. Imagine they're both in a gym lifting the same amount of weight, the same reps, everything the same. They do this for 18 months. At the end, despite the conditions being the exact same Logan would be stronger because his muscles tear and heal so much quicker, no?
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Kraven's fought Logan before (though didn't win).

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Rödney View Post
    Kraven is not superhuman IIRC. He gets some kinda buff from a potion or something, right? How then is Kraven, a regular dude who takes a potion to make him tougher, stronger than Logan? I don't see how that's possible. Imagine they're both in a gym lifting the same amount of weight, the same reps, everything the same. They do this for 18 months. At the end, despite the conditions being the exact same Logan would be stronger because his muscles tear and heal so much quicker, no?
    Since when has comics ever applied that logic?

By feats, Kraven is superhuman. And not those Captain America/Batman "peak human"(which is also superhuman by the way). Like, actual superhuman.

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Rödney View Post
    Wouldn’t they just grow back exactly as they were though? He wouldn’t be able to gain any muscle mass.

Astonishing Member

That's not kraven it's his clone son, he had his clone kill him and the clone is kraven...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Wouldn’t they just grow back exactly as they were though? He wouldn’t be able to gain any muscle mass.
    Most super powers in fiction tend to come with a bunch of secondary powers or self-harm preventing control mechanisms to make them work idealy.

By comparison some writers who like to present super powers themed stories as dark, depressing and horrorfying often like to leave these secondary powers out for disturbing effects.

In case of Healing Factors they usualy come with the safety mechanism, so that the powers don't block "beneficial" damage to the body like muscle build up, bone density increase, or developing resistances/immunities to diseases and infections.
    Likewise the healing factor always restores the body to an "ideal" state or even to the exact state they were in before they received the harmfull damage. For example hair regrowing to the exact length it was before, instead of requiring the natural timespan to grow. Or the skin regaining it's tan. Etc.

Basicly there is a lot of "magic" at play to make healing factors more ideal and purely beneficial than they should logically be.

The game Bioshock 2 has an audio log in which a doctor described what happend when a girl with accelerated regenerative abilities jumped from a too high place and broke her legs. The result was that her legs heald so rapidly that they couldn't right the bones quickly enough, resulting in them healing into a deformed state, requiring painfull re-breaking and setting.

Meanwhile in most comics when Deadpool or Wolverine receive broke bones they either snap back into the correct shape by themself or they somehow don't heal until the person can manualy right them. The later also showcases the potential of a conscious mental control over their healing abilities.

I haven't seen anything from Kraven to suggest he's stronger and faster than Wolverine. If it's because he's able to keep up with Spider-Man then so has Wolverine. Besides, Kraven already lost to a powerless Old Man Logan. No way he should win against a "younger" stronger, faster Wolverine who's healing factor is insane these days.

By feats, Kraven is superhuman.
    Yeah, but are those feats examples of PIS or SMvFL, 'cause those are the only ways that makes sense.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.