Page 709 of 1454 FirstFirst ... 2096096596997057067077087097107117127137197598091209 ... LastLast
Results 10,621 to 10,635 of 21802
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post

As of the current continuity, if they're not on this list, they're not an Omega.
    I'm aware. Another poster mentioned characters from before this list so I guess we were talking about the past.

Astonishing Member

20200918_173027.jpg

Someting comming soon

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Emma dosent make the list but quire dose ? That's wrong
    Polaris also isn't on the list even though Magneto is, despite past comics establishing at different points in time either that Lorna could one day surpass Magneto, had become equal to him, or had already actually surpassed him (albeit when his powers had weakened).

In short, the list is basically just Hickman saying whoever he likes is Omega, not any kind of real measure.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    Polaris also isn't on the list even though Magneto is, despite past comics establishing at different points in time either that Lorna could one day surpass Magneto, had become equal to him, or had already actually surpassed him (albeit when his powers had weakened).

In short, the list is basically just Hickman saying whoever he likes is Omega, not any kind of real measure.
    rachel was supposed to be an omega as well and Jean was never just and omega tp ........but this is fiction and there is no such thing as "real measure", Hickman is the writer, whether we like it or not this will be the status quo as long as he will get to decide or change his mind.
    Last edited by Daedra; 09-18-2020 at 08:42 PM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    rachel was supposed to be an omega as well and Jean was never just and omega tp ........but this is fiction and there is no such thing as "real measure", Hickman is the writer, whether we like it or not this will be the status quo as long as he will get to decide or change his mind.
    You just had to remind us about the "Jean isn't a good TK anymore" thing. Lol

Remember when Sinister spent years trying to manufacture the most powerful mutant ever, and messed Cyclops whole life for it? And now Cable don't even makes the list of omegas.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    You just had to remind us about the "Jean isn't a good TK anymore" thing. Lol
    she's an excellent tk, she just disassembled those plant beings down to the last molecule in x-force and we know she can boost her tk via tp even if she doesn't do it regularly........ I would have loved to see her classified as an omega psionic energy manipulator just to differentiate her from quentin, things can still evolve and nothing is written in stone

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    Remember when Sinister spent years trying to manufacture the most powerful mutant ever, and messed Cyclops whole life for it? And now Cable don't even makes the list of omegas.
    I do, so much stuff yet to be explored and explained, I guess the tech-virus has been taken into consideration
    Last edited by Daedra; 09-18-2020 at 09:10 PM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Astonishing Member

20200919_150549.jpg
    Storm with a sword

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

That's...blech!
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GeneTitan View Post
    Attachment 100716
    Look at my girl, Meggan. Meggan Thee Stallion!!!
    I think Meggan should go back to the Warren Ellis era costume or get a new one entirely.

But at the same times Moira managed to "create" 2 omega mutants: Proteus and Legion!?

My main takeaway from this is Rachel's another character who would be considered Omega if the present classification system was actually following its own criteria.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Cable is no mystery: He is nerfed by the techno-organic virus.

Cable without the virus in Deadpool/Cable and Nate Grey are omegas.

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    My main takeaway from this is Rachel's another character who would be considered Omega if the present classification system was actually following its own criteria.
    It's an ill-defined and largely pointless classification, imo, and should have been left forgotten as a thing of the past. The only reason I can think of for why it was brought back is to generate social tension with the creation of some kind of "mutant nobility" who are deemed more important thanks to possessing the preferred genes.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Cable is no mystery: He is nerfed by the techno-organic virus.

Cable without the virus in Deadpool/Cable and Nate Grey are omegas.

could cable/nate grey be the first multiple omegas ?