Page 295 of 1486 FirstFirst ... 1952452852912922932942952962972982993053453957951295 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,425 of 22286
    Ultimate Member

So in the end any changes or differences in these 5 issues for any character is not something that definitively has to be carried on after it's over...

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks he looks too much like Santa Claus with an anger management problem here?
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    It figures that Popo is finally getting her due... in an alt reality miniseries that will never get mentioned again.
    That depends. If this AU is more AoX than AoA, then this may be a way to give most of the established characters a change in perspective and a springboard into new directions. I'm not going to hold my breath on that, but we'll see, I guess.
    Last edited by Anduinel; 12-18-2018 at 07:07 AM.

Fantastic Member Legaldrugdealer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    That depends. If this AU is more AoX than AoA, then this may be a way to give most of the establish characters a change in perspective and a springboard into new directions. I'm not going to hold my breath on that, but we'll see, I guess.
    I'm thinking it is more like AoX because AoA was basically another universe with characters since alot of the characters not even born when Xavier was killed. Good just seems like placing the characters in an alternate reality and their brains believe this to be their reality like AoX. Plus I think someone mentioned that over of the writers says Jean will be in a relationship that matters at Age of Xman is over?

Quote Originally Posted by Legaldrugdealer View Post
    I'm thinking it is more like AoX because AoA was basically another universe with characters since alot of the characters not even born when Xavier was killed. Good just seems like placing the characters in an alternate reality and their brains believe this to be their reality like AoX. Plus I think someone mentioned that over of the writers says Jean will be in a relationship that matters at Age of Xman is over?
    I think there was something like that, yes. Even something as simple as the X-Men involved in Age of X-Men keeping their memories of that world (a la AoX) would be a workable shortcut to character development for a big chunk of the X-Men roster.

Quote Originally Posted by Legaldrugdealer View Post
    zac Thompson tweeted that AOX will matter, including the romance.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Was there ever a writer who said/thought their stories did not matter?

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks he looks too much like Santa Claus with an anger management problem here?
    He's making a list and checking it twice.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

So will this be another Frenzy-Cyclops type of romance? Or maybe event Jean comes out of this...... pregnant (gasp, clutches pearls) lol
    Let the speculation continue!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I said he looked like good, ole St. Nick too, right from the get-go, in the AoXM announcement thread.

... may be a way to give most of the established characters a change in perspective and a springboard into new directions. ...
    ... would be a workable shortcut to character development for a big chunk of the X-Men roster.
    zac Thompson tweeted that AOX will matter...
    I've gotten the impression both Disassembled & AoXM could be eventual status quo changers, for everybody involved. I think the same could be said for Uncanny Devastation, even. How 'all-new, all-different' it will be, if at all, we shall see. The ingredients are there, but it could just end up being half-baked, no pun intended.
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 12-18-2018 at 08:57 AM.

BANNED

Who knows when will be available solicitations for March? Today or a week later?

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sapfiryt View Post
    Who knows when will be available solicitations for March? Today or a week later?
    Not on Christmas so either today or after X-Mas.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sapfiryt View Post
    Today, I think.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Not on Christmas so either today or after X-Mas.
    Yeah. If they wanna keep solicits on the day they always do, we'll get them today. Because the next 2 Tuesdays are Holidays. Next is Xmas and after that is New Years.

If they aren't picky about keeping it on Tues. then we could very well see them any day between now and New Years. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    So will this be another Frenzy-Cyclops type of romance? Or maybe event Jean comes out of this...... pregnant (gasp, clutches pearls) lol
    Let the speculation continue!!
    pregnancy is a no. Marvel wont go there, unless Jean will have a miscarriage like batman wedding.

Sometimes I think it is the writers lying, but the 5 months of AOX cant be pure filler

Solicits today.
    Last edited by spirit2011; 12-18-2018 at 09:13 AM.