Page 822 of 1443 FirstFirst ... 3227227728128188198208218228238248258268328729221322 ... LastLast
Results 12,316 to 12,330 of 21638

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Is Mystique a "cold ice queen" too? Or Alia Gregor? Monet I can give you. War also wasn't really a motherly type, she was more of a revenge fueled person, but then again, she didn't have that much characterization. Same for Genesis, who was more of the "wise dictator" type than anything else.
    Monet is quite the opposite of an ice queen. Just because a female character is more reserved and independent doesn't make them an ice queen. Monet can appear to be cold and closed off at times but it's a defence mechanism and has been shown times and times again by different writers that she's a character who cares a lot and that people erroneously read her as uncaring ice queen.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Make a guy that worked for nazis funny is not cool
    Sinister didn't work for the Nazis
    He is as bad as Nazis but didn't work for the Nazis
    I read his "nazi" story, IIRC he stole a wagon full of Jews that were going to get exterminated in a concentration camp to experiment on them instead. He mentioned that he was against genocides because it seemed like a waste of genetic material to him.
    He experimented on some kids, one of the boys died, and the story ended with a girl that he thought hadn't survived either, suddenly coughing, proving she was alive and had survived the experiment, which made Sinister excited. That character could still be alive if some writer were interested.

IIRC that is from Tieri's Weapon X, early 2000s
    In that same run Sinister had shape shifted into a fake human scientist to experiment on mutants that had been sent to the Weapon X Neverland concentration camp, but he was not working for them, he was using them to do his own thing (also evil, though).

The character that did work for Nazis, and was turned into a funny guy, is Dr Nemesis

Astonishing Member

The issue is called Sinister's List, obvious reference to Schindler's List. Tieri's Weapon X 14. Sinister was always perverse but funny, Gillen didn't change him that much. His biggest innovation was Sinister as his own species of clones.

programa compartir fotos

programa compartir fotos

programa compartir fotos

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    The character that did work for Nazis, and was turned into a funny guy, is Dr Nemesis
    Actually making him a Nazi was a retcon by Roy Thomas. Nemesis was actually a golden age hero that he turned into a Nazi (along with a bunch of other GA charactes including Spider-Queen/Volton/Strongman/Human Meteor) because Grunewald wouldn't let Thomas do the same to a bunch of preexisting Marvel characters (Nemesis was a public domain character).

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    Sinister didn't work for the Nazis
    He is as bad as Nazis but didn't work for the Nazis
    I read his "nazi" story, IIRC he stole a wagon full of Jews that were going to get exterminated in a concentration camp to experiment on them instead. He mentioned that he was against genocides because it seemed like a waste of genetic material to him.
    He experimented on some kids, one of the boys died, and the story ended with a girl that he thought hadn't survived either, suddenly coughing, proving she was alive and had survived the experiment, which made Sinister excited. That character could still be alive if some writer were interested.

IIRC that is from Tieri's Weapon X, early 2000s
    In that same run Sinister had shape shifted into a fake human scientist to experiment on mutants that had been sent to the Weapon X Neverland concentration camp, but he was not working for them, he was using them to do his own thing (also evil, though).

In Claremont's Excalibur series Magneto revealed that he remembers Nemesis working at Auschwitz alongside Mengele, and how he was forced to clean up the remains of his experiments.

Enough about Nazi’s. This thread is for upcoming art.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    Yes.

The artist said it was Amelia when they posted it.
    Amelia is a star. Some panel time with Erik is what I need.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    We're being blessed with Amelia content soon.

Who is this?

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Who is this?
    Amelia Vought

10char

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Who is this?
    Amelia Vought.

Was part of the Acolytes. Can turn her body into mist and move it through the Astral Plane allowing her to teleport. Also i think she had a relationship with Xavier in the past.

hellfire gala june covers coming.................

Quote Originally Posted by MAR420X View Post
    When? What is this tease?
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Well that sounds exciting. Coming tonight? This week?

BANNED

Say more.

Also, why did you leave Krakoa?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Well that sounds exciting. Coming tonight? This week?
    they will probably start dropping some solicitations and covers this week, solicitations for june are this month