Page 763 of 1455 FirstFirst ... 2636637137537597607617627637647657667677738138631263 ... LastLast
Results 11,431 to 11,445 of 21811

Logan has been annoying in his last couple appearances BUT he is Wolverine. However, another BUT is that I don't mind that Laura is called Wolverine. I don't hate it I dont love it. Kind of indifferent.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I kind of view it as him taking his power back. Asserting his control over what they made him, as opposed to vice versa and being controlled. Embracing the fact that he is a weapon, designed to do the things other heroes just can’t or won’t do. But he does it by his own moral code. Makes sense to me anyway, and I think a good writer like Percy could sell it.

Agree. It always made Logan highly interesting back in the 80s, when the other heroes kind of feared him at times thinking he was a murderous psychopath. Gave him an edge. And since the rumors indicate that the MCU could go in this direction with his eventual introduction there, it would seem like the timing would be right for this kind of shift in direction.

It’s interesting to think about it anyway. Doubt it will happen. Probably they’ll just both go by Wolverine, which for some reason is more annoying to me personally. They’ve done that with Peter Parker and Miles Morales, though. And it seems to be working okay. But I’m not nearly as big of a Spider-man fan as I am a Wolverine one, hence why it doesn’t bother me over there in the Spidey books.
    Claremont wanted Wolverine to be an anti-hero archetype and I think Logan should always remain like that.

But the thing is that writers tend to make him too linear or too Claremont at certain times without deviating from his usual motivations with respect to his powerset, especially due to Logan's traumatic healing and it annoys me a lot. Although Hama did make a lot of changes during his run.

Idk I'm kind of over the two characters using the same moniker. I think Kate and/or Clint could take on a different name. It kind of works for Peter/Miles because they still seem like they live in separate universes even though they don't.

BANNED

I just don't see the point of not using the X-23 design and brand. Duplicating designs is boring. It would be one thing if Laura didn't have her own iconography.

I loved All-New Wolverine, but basically they took the Nightwing identity away and decided he should be Bat-Boy. Didn't and doesn't make sense.

Storm as Annihilation and Genesis who got freed from the mask!?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by ETMike1988 View Post
    Storm as Annihilation and Genesis who got freed from the mask!?
    You know if Storm puts on that mask she will overcome Annihilation, rule Amenth and Arakko like she did with the Morlocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    You know if Storm puts on that mask she will overcome Annihilation, rule Amenth and Arakko like she did with the Morlocks.
    Yup. I know. She is an omega mutant and a goddess. So she maybe can overcome Annihilation.
    Krakoans with the force of Broods and the force of the Ameth and Arakko!

It’s clearly Monet wearing the annihilation helm and an ancestor of storm dressed as Genesis.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    It’s clearly Monet wearing the annihilation helm and an ancestor of storm dressed as Genesis.
    That is just a variant cover and genesis isn't a ancestor of Ororo.

BANNED

BANNED

Astonishing Member

20201116_144043.jpg

I don't know whats happening anymore. Yes this is real

Probably something toy related?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Probably something toy related?
    It might be a cross brand comic