hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    You should be more careful about spreading unfounded rumours...especially on Twatter.
    You've got the wrong dude. MAR didn't say they were final issues, another Twitter user did. All this guy did was post the covers themselves.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Thanks! yup never stated last issues especially of RED.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MAR420X View Post
    Thanks! yup never stated last issues especially of RED.
    I do apologise Mar4...the only leak I saw on xspoilers was the one mentioning the last issue nonsense so I automatically thought that was also you.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    From Ewing today
    *phew* Music to my eyes <3! I lost some life force when I saw those cancellation posts.

Yupp.
    That person on X-Twatter is blocked...I don't need that negativity and blatant misinformation in my life.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

It is amazing though how quickly a rumor grows legs and becomes a monster that runs amuck.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Yeah. But im glad that everyone is on the same page that it better not get cancelled. I dont it sales being so low.

Its like xfans bitch about wanting different and diverse teams but dont support said titles.

What they really want is just their fave characters on said teams.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Yeah. But im glad that everyone is on the same page that it better not get cancelled. I dont it sales being so low.

Its like xfans bitch about wanting different and diverse teams but dont support said titles.

Exactatiously.

That's why it's always best when writers and editors don't pay us too much attention, do their own thing, and not try please everybody. Because no matter what they do...some fans will hate, some will love, most will Meh!

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post

Wait are the sales low for Red? If it is that is worrying if arguably the best xbook isn’t spelling. If so hope the reboot is effective.

A preview page of one of the stories in this year's Marvel's Voices: Comunidades:
    http://www.multiversitycomics.com/pr...unidades-2022/

She's funny and definitely in her element.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Astonishing Member

F0C0F7A4-9DE8-42C6-A0C1-BFD1D078394B.jpg

So, Next Legion of X cover.

Goddamnit Hank, what did you do this time and why has it made Kurt a demon?

Or is this just what Nightcrawler becomes if he doesn’t get his morning coffe?

Quote Originally Posted by Romy134 View Post
    Wait are the sales low for Red? If it is that is worrying if arguably the best xbook isn’t spelling. If so hope the reboot is effective.
    With Marvel having shifted distribution from Diamond to other services, it's trickier to really tell what a book is selling, from what I understand.

Outside of Immortal Hulk, Ewing's books have historically sold... not great, not terribly.

Spectacular Member AlligatorSky's Avatar

There’s some sales ranking information out there. Latest from August indicates that X-Men Red #5 was the 25th highest selling book in August 2022; which is pretty good. Adjective-less and Immortal are both selling more.

https://www.comicbookrevolution.com/...ales-rankings/

Spectacular Member

yeah aside from the 1st issue, Red has consistently been weaker in sales than Immortal and adjective-less. Adjective-less has consistently been the best selling book from the x-men line of books.
    7 out of 14 issues have cracked the top 10 which seems pretty good

Here're the sales ranking for Duggan's adjectiveless x-men based on those sites sales (I put it as issue # - ranking in comic sales for the month)
    #1 - 1
    #2 - 3
    #3 - 10
    #4 - 13
    #5 - released on last wednesday of November so sales are split. #31 in Nov/#32 in Dec
    #6 - 8
    #7 - released last wed of Jan so sales are split. 28 in Jan/ 54 in Feb
    #8 - 9
    #9 - 6
    #10 - 11
    #11 - 10
    #12 - 14
    #13 - 12
    #14 - released last wed of august so sales are split. 34 in Aug, no info on Sept yet

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Should be noticed though that even though is lower than Immortal and adjective-less, 25 or thereabouts is good. Is better than Avengers.