Page 240 of 1476 FirstFirst ... 1401902302362372382392402412422432442502903407401240 ... LastLast
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 22139
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by psylurker View Post
    Uncanny X-Men #1 variant by Rob Liefeld.

*SIGH* Liefeeeeeeeeeld....

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by areuyellingatmee View Post
    Anyone notice the glass missing out of Logan’s hand?!? What gives!? Lol
    You mean the cockrum one? I thought it was a cigarette that Kurt stole. Cockrum drew a couple like that.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chia Head View Post
    You mean the cockrum one? I thought it was a cigarette that Kurt stole. Cockrum drew a couple like that.
    Oh, I didn’t know that.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Ugh that Liefeld...
    All the woman look the same except for Storm (all this weird bunched face and they all look like they have Asian descent) with Jubilee not even having her eyes shown (ummm is that supposed to be a jab at Asians giving her slant eye???)

perspectives are off....

But Bishops hair..... damn. If you remove the horrible ponytail weave he's been given he looks hot with the trim look. But then he tried to give him...I don't know what he tried to give him.

I give him props on 90% of Bishop and Storm. The rest are either ehhh or "guuuuuurl" for me. I'll skip this cover.

And the late, great Dave Cockrum.

I wonder who is holding a porcupine behind Bishop's head

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    UXM #1 Jen Bartel Variant
    Love it. Magik, Rogue and/or Emma Frost would help complete the piece, but they're not apart of the story AFAIK, which explains why they're absent from the cover.
    I'd read the hell out of a Jean, Ororo, Betsy, Jubes, Laura & Illyana team book, whether it be a one-shot, mini or ongoing- the X-Women rule.

Honestly Storms uniform is the only one of this bunch that I really like. Jeans look is often clunky when drawn by other artists. Laura's uniform looks like sportswear. Jubilee's gear looks a little too casual and again dated. Betsy's uniform having five shades between her hair, uniform and psychic weaponry feels too busy for my taste.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    I would assume it's Jean being drawn here, but I suppose it could be Psylocke too. Hard to tell without any coloring.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Regression is what Marvel does best. Wolverine, Sabretooth, Monet, and Magneto have ALL gone back to old outfits from 8+ years ago. Add in Jubilee, and she Wolverine and Creed are the old cartoon versions of themselves.

At this point, I just see it as amusing who will be next. lol
    As have Colossus, Havok & Polaris, despite having had superior modern uniforms designed for them in more recent years. And we're excluding Kitty and most of the New Mutants and New X-Men still stuck in those damn training uniforms. It's bothersome and dated. I can name a dozen X-Men at least they could do with a modern look.

Sigh. Liefield.

Storm looks good on the Liefield cover at least...

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    I'm guessing that's a masculine figure based on the facial features and eyebrows. I'm thinking this could be Mr. Business Man Legion that we see on the #3 cover:

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    I get that many artists use perspective to make others appear at the forefrornt, but......where would Jubilee and Jean be standing for Jubes to be two feet taller than Jean?? Also, jfc can Liefeld not draw black hair because Bishop looks atrocious.

Must be stair steps or a hillside. Is the only way I can explain it. And, yes, bishop does look atrocious.

I like Jen Bartel's art, but I can see how some people would think it too stiff and precise. It's one of the drawbacks of entirely digital art.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    I'm guessing that's a masculine figure based on the facial features and eyebrows. I'm thinking this could be Mr. Business Man Legion that we see on the #3 cover:

Pretty sure it's been confirmed to be Legion on both sides of the image.

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    For me, her work is stiff and lacks life. Each character looks as posed as a group of action figures and in Jubilee's case a badly posed one.
    Oh definitely. Bartel's work is incredibly static and can only work as covers that aren't meant to convey motion.

Quite literally, not a single one of them is well drawn. All those chances and almost everyone (maybe with the exception of Storm) looks atrocious.

Quote Originally Posted by Husk View Post
    Oh definitely. Bartel's work is incredibly static and can only work as covers that aren't meant to convey motion.

Quite literally, not a single one of them is well drawn. All those chances and almost everyone (maybe with the exception of Storm) looks atrocious.
    Rob Liefield ladies and gents!

I actually doubt this is Rob. I don't see nearly enough pouches.

Mighty Member

the LGY at the bottom box cant be right it says 166

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    Must be stair steps or a hillside. Is the only way I can explain it. And, yes, bishop does look atrocious.

I like Jen Bartel's art, but I can see how some people would think it too stiff and precise. It's one of the drawbacks of entirely digital art.
    Now I'm imagining just oddly places mini-stairs that are propping up certain characters. And to think that they're giving this guy a "major" X-Men crossover. Hopefully, it's just a #.1 throughout all the series' so I can swiftly ignore it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Pretty sure it's been confirmed to be Legion on both sides of the image.
    That's why I addressed him as "Mr. Business Man Legion."

Quote Originally Posted by areuyellingatmee View Post
    Anyone notice the glass missing out of Logan’s hand?!? What gives!? Lol
    No drinking allowed anymore!

Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!