Page 589 of 1486 FirstFirst ... 894895395795855865875885895905915925935996396891089 ... LastLast
Results 8,821 to 8,835 of 22289

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    5’3”
    Same height as me.
    Same! Shortie squad

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Same! Shortie squad
    It’s always amused the hell out of me.
    Though last time I got measures at hospital, I’d shrunk to 5’2”. Humph.

I hate that Logan gets to be in Runaways again.
    I mean, it will be nice to see him kicked by Molly when he tries the "true family" bullshit, but we already got one wasted opportunity of a proper New X-Men / Runaways story.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

I think Pixie works very well for this kind of story. With her being the daughter of a supervillain alongside her whole aesthetic she's basically a tailor-made recruitment poster for Molly. Should have thrown in Polaris, and maybe Jubilee to sweeten the deal.
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    I hate that Logan gets to be in Runaways again.
    I mean, it will be nice to see him kicked by Molly when he tries the "true family" bullshit, but we already got one wasted opportunity of a proper New X-Men / Runaways story.
    would’ve been real neat. but yeah i bet pixie relating with her over villainous parents + the Five probably bringing back her parents are gonna be big draws. hopefully the whole team is interacting with krakoa so we get a chance to see the new x-men.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Wolverine soon will be like Puck with claws. Don't like it.
    Yeah, but to be fair that was his original comic book size, before they Hugh Jackman-ized him. Makes me wonder what Kevin Feige and Marvel Studios will do with him on the big screen. On the one hand, if they make him short people who only know Logan from the movies will be like “WTF did they do to Wolverine? They made him tiny!” On the other, it’s an opportunity to reset the character, distance him from the FOX-men version, and bring him closer to his comic book roots when he was a little $#!t-starter and constantly got in the faces of other heroes. The “Shorty Psycho” days.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Yeah, but to be fair that was his original comic book size, before they Hugh Jackman-ized him. Makes me wonder what Kevin Feige and Marvel Studios will do with him on the big screen. On the one hand, if they make him short people who only know Logan from the movies will be like “WTF did they do to Wolverine? They made him tiny!” On the other, it’s an opportunity to reset the character, distance him from the FOX-men version, and bring him closer to his comic book roots when he was a little $#!t-starter and constantly got in the faces of other heroes. The “Shorty Psycho” days.
    Puck's height is 3'6 whereas Logan's height is 5'3. Molly is still 4 ft. Take it as u like but Logan is slowly becoming a degenerate or childish physically and mentally and that is is a FACT.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Fox may have mis casted for his character with respect to it's height but they gave us Logan . A character development that cemented the character more than ever.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Puck's height is 3'6 whereas Logan's height is 5'3. Molly is still 4 ft. Take it as u like but Logan is slowly becoming a degenerate or childish physically and mentally and that is is a FACT.
    It's just a poor cover, Marvel is not passing it around as the reference for all future Wolverine art.

Ah. Didn’t know who that girl was he was talking to or how tall she is. If she’s 4’ then, yeah, he shouldn’t be shorter than her.

Fox may have mis casted for his character with respect to it's height but they gave us Logan . A character development that cemented the character more than ever.
    Agreed. I’m not one of those hung up on his height in terms of the casting. Hugh Jackman did a brilliant job in Logan and will be tough to replace in terms of how millions see the character. I’m just interested in what Marvel will do when they introduce him. Will they look for someone who has at least a passing resemblance to Jackman, for familiarity? A good looking, leading man type who can convey grief, pain and rage. Or will they go the opposite route and make him shorter, meaner and feistier like he was originally? Less of a leading man and more of a scene-stealing @$$hole.

I think this is a thread for Upcoming-X-books-art-teases.

Let's use the thread as intended.
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

https://twitter.com/Benjamin_Percy/s...71793956388864

Ben Percy,
    For the horniest X fans out there...@joshuacassara just handed in a page from issue 10 that is going to melt some hearts and fan some flames and go down as one of sexiest in X-Men history. And yes, it’s about THEM (and no, I’m not going to say who THEY are).

Seriously though, this is probably Domilossus, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    https://twitter.com/Benjamin_Percy/s...71793956388864

Ben Percy,

Seriously though, this is probably Domilossus, right?
    I hope it is. Domino needs some loving after what she went through.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

9/10 it's Jean x Logan. I doubt they'd be hyping anyone else besides Virus.

All-New Member

I want it to be Dom and Logan... They would make a perfect pair))