BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    The X-Force #41 cover, ushering in "a new era" for Percy's X-Force :eyeroll:

Yay! Quentin is back... and now he's Old Man Quire... Jesus Christ this book is terrible...
    Its confirms the possibility that Logan is not rejoining the group even after Beast leaves. Fingers crossed for Uncanny. Also Sage is also leaving?
    If there is a possibility that both of them leaving and joining a new team. Then it might connect to xtreme X-Men if there is actually a new book that is taking place
    Last edited by Vishop; 03-13-2023 at 08:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    Anyone else terrified to see what PERCY considers 'the wildest thing he's ever written'?

Me: So.....Evil Beast cloning an entire Legion of Doom made of just himself while forming an evil Skull Megazord out of Krakoa after building a fascist Death Star, illegally experimenting on humans, mutants & aliens and getting a slap on the wrist all while resurrecting a lobotomized Logan to be his personal murder-pet he sends out to assassinate people on camera....

Wasn't....the wild part?

Oh. Well that's good to know.
    Percy to himself: Doesn't get an wilder than that Beast story, right?
    Percy to himself: Hold my beer.

EDIT: Just noticed Paul Davidson will be doing the art starting this issue which is cool. He did X-Club I believe and his art has def evolved over the years.
    Last edited by JB; 03-13-2023 at 08:30 AM.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Its confirms the possibility that Logan is not rejoining the group even after Beast leaves. Fingers crossed for Uncanny. Also Sage is also leaving?
    If there is a possibility that both of them leaving and joining a new team. Then it might connect to xtreme X-Men if there is actually a new book that is taking place
    Think Sage is still there, drowning her sorrows in booze in the background as their head of intel.

But I agree that Logan seems to be headed elsewhere. We already know that for some reason he's on the run during Fall of X and crossing over with Ghost Rider, but I suppose he could also be on a new Uncanny X-men squad which is based somewhere besides Krakoa... back to the mansion perhaps? Hmmm...
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Percy has slowly been setting up for Logan to leave Krakoa and with what Beast/ Fall of X, i think its safe to say that Logan is not only leaving the team but also Krakoa. Logans been one of the few vocal about how he doesn't trust Krakoa and so after what he's been through I can totally see it reinforcing his opinions on the island
    Last edited by Diammandis; 03-13-2023 at 10:32 AM.
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Percy has slowly been setting up for Logan to leave Krakoa and with what Beast/ Fall of X, i think its safe to say that Logan is not only leaving the team but also Krakoa
    Slowly is one way to describe it. I got that impression with the first issue of X-Force.

Percy has slowly been setting up for Logan to leave Krakoa and with what Beast/ Fall of X, i think its safe to say that Logan is not only leaving the team but also Krakoa. Logans been one of the few vocal about how he doesn't trust Krakoa and so after what he's been through I can totally see it reinforcing his opinions on the island
    If Duggan hadn’t already done it with his X-men squad, leaving Krakoa and starting a more traditional superhero squad of X-men living amongst humans again would be a great concept for an Uncanny relaunch. Just saying…
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Written by Kieron Gillen
    Art by Lucas Werneck

A COLOSSAL MISTAKE…

The Quiet Council gather to fill the empty seat. It’s the last chance to make a smart, kind decision to prevent the fall. Luckily, the deciding vote is in the hands of trusty old Colossus. Let’s hope he hasn’t got plans to ruin everything. That would be terrible.
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Ooh I'm glad I double checked the thread just before posting it lol. This sounds really good and Brooks killed it with the cover once again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    If Duggan hadn’t already done it with his X-men squad, leaving Krakoa and starting a more traditional superhero squad of X-men living amongst humans again would be a great concept for an Uncanny relaunch. Just saying…
    The more I think about it the more I can see Logan eventually joining up with Jean and Scott if they continue to distance themselves from the council. Since he's not on a team and after whatever causes him to go on the run gets rectified, I think there's a possibility of him being on an X-Men team with them again.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Written by Kieron Gillen
    Art by Lucas Werneck

A COLOSSAL MISTAKE…

The Quiet Council gather to fill the empty seat. It’s the last chance to make a smart, kind decision to prevent the fall. Luckily, the deciding vote is in the hands of trusty old Colossus. Let’s hope he hasn’t got plans to ruin everything. That would be terrible.
    ....the math doesn't work if this is Sinisters seat.

spoilers:
    I think Storms gonna leave the council in protest and Colossus is gonna put like Beast on the council
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post

spoilers:
    I think Storms gonna leave the council in protest and Colossus is gonna put like Beast on the council
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I'm thinking Storm peaces out in IX #11 as well. Colossus will cause problems with the vote at his brother's behest.
    end of spoilers

ETA: spoilers:
    I just remembered Storm is on the Sinister 4 cover, but I'm not sure if its any indication she stuck around.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Jalysia; 03-13-2023 at 01:46 PM.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    The more I think about it the more I can see Logan eventually joining up with Jean and Scott if they continue to distance themselves from the council. Since he's not on a team and after whatever causes him to go on the run gets rectified, I think there's a possibility of him being on an X-Men team with them again.
    Maybe, but his solo says he's on the run, likely related to beast Shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    Hmm I guess a lot depends on when things get reset back to. If it's reset to before he started trying to kill them then he has the chance to come clean about the DNA, or just fix it without anyone knowing. So his seat could potentially stay. But it all depends on how much everyone remembers and all that.

Astonishing Member

Honestly rude the way its not Thursday yet. Approximately eighty-four chronokinetics on Krakoa yet none to be found when we want to skip ahead to the 60th Anniversary panel and any announcements stemming from it. Smh.

BANNED

I'm assuming the panel will have a short clip of the cartoon and an announcement of a book with the TAS team and costumes.