Page 1413 of 1489 FirstFirst ... 41391313131363140314091410141114121413141414151416141714231463 ... LastLast
Results 21,181 to 21,195 of 22328
    Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Is that the Marvel zombie wolverine who got the power Cosmic from eating galacticus ? Or one of the other marvel zombie wolverines ?
    It could be that they're taken from earlier points in time, so Zombie Wolverine before he got the Power Cosmic, AOA Weapon X before he turned into Apocalypse, Old Man Logan and Earth X Wolverines... before whatever happened to them happened, I don't remember what their ultimate fates were

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    SHATTERSTAR (and probably RICTOR)
    My heart badly needs to see them soon, I miss my boys. I hope this turns out to be a little Knights reunion because I swear, I just love them as besties with Betsy and Rachel. The four of them along with Bei and Brian & Meggan are a great group of heroes. Add Polaris (because I often think of these panels) and I'd be sooo happy.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Marauders variant cover for Fall of the House of X #2 by Carlos Gomez.

Fall of the House of X #2 variant cover by Giuseppe Camuncoli.

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

X of Swords… talk about a missed opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Marauders variant cover for Fall of the House of X #2 by Carlos Gomez.

Fall of the House of X #2 variant cover by Giuseppe Camuncoli.

Interesting how he gave Emma in White Queen mode shorts instead of panties .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Interesting how he gave Emma in White Queen mode shorts instead of panties .
    Knowing Carlos Gomez, that was definitely not his choice lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    X of Swords… talk about a missed opportunity.
    The only things I remember about this story is that in the 4 years since the Krakoa era began, this was the one and only time Logan has interacted with both Storm and Jubilee. Missed opportunity indeed.

But the Cassara drawn issues were amazing… especially the fight between a drunk Logan and the Summoner. Next level $#!t for me.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    The only things I remember about this story is that in the 4 years since the Krakoa era began, this was the one and only time Logan has interacted with both Storm and Jubilee. Missed opportunity indeed.
    That's kind of crazy. Even in X-Terminators he just talked to Laura, if I remember right.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    But the Cassara drawn issues were amazing… especially the fight between a drunk Logan and the Summoner. Next level $#!t for me.
    I dunno if it's a side effect of me becoming older or if that story was just that forgettable to me(maybe a bit of both), but I really didn't remember this until you mentioned it.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That's kind of crazy. Even in X-Terminators he just talked to Laura, if I remember right.
    Even when Logan interacted with Laura it was brief like for a panel or 2. Not just Logan, but other characters and their relationships with their closest friends/family have been underwhelming on Krakoa.

It’s worth going back to read those issues. I think he did two back to back, and they were glorious. The rest of X or Swords to me was mush.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    Even when Logan interacted with Laura it was brief like for a panel or 2. Not just Logan, but other characters and their relationships with their closest friends/family have been underwhelming on Krakoa.
    Well, the whole era was contingent on a total disregard for character, in service of a high concept plot.
    Context is king.

X-23's most basic surface level characteristic that any idiot should grasp: Stoicism.
    I don't demand that her every minor appearance be a nuance in-depth examination of her character, but is it to much to ask she be written in Archetype?! This is storytelling 101! If you want people to stay invested in a character, you need to, at the bare minimum, write them such a way that they can plausibly be believed to be the same character!

Ben Harvey's ROMY gets a retailer exclusive variant for Fall of the House of X #2 from The 616 Comics

https://twitter.com/RPHutch1975/stat...81446469566634

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    Is hardly Xavier dream anymore. I Doubt after this Charles will be a "good alliance" character
    Sinister still having his claws in him in IXM#18 seems to underscore your doubt. I think writers are all in on the Xavier is tainted zeitgeist.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    Sinister still having his claws in him in IXM#18 seems to underscore your doubt. I think writers are all in on the Xavier is tainted zeitgeist.
    I actually think Charles having long-term Sinister in him could be the way to get a less shady Charles back. If they manage to fully purge Sinister by the end of this era, writers can easily say, “All those really questionable things Charles did over the years… yeah that was subconscious Sinister influence.” Then in present day we can get a far less morally gray Charles.