Page 993 of 1485 FirstFirst ... 493893943983989990991992993994995996997100310431093 ... LastLast
Results 14,881 to 14,895 of 22261

Quote Originally Posted by Delta88 View Post
    Oh jeez. Thank you for putting that dreaded idea into our our heads. Now we have about 4 months to wait to find out if that’s true…
    I don't think it is... one of his hands even looks like it's doing the little spider-symbol.

Variant covers

Be kind, it's FREE

Be kind, it's FREE

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post
    Quite literally too much Wolverine lolol

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post
    Variant covers

You know what’s on the back of his bike jacket?

03F9EBDA-2DAF-47D5-9AB7-0F04147879F4.jpg

(If you can read this, the Elf fell off…)

Love the one with him on the bike!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    Nah, this is what if Miles Morales became Wolverine instead of Spider-man, it's pretty obvious in the design and color scheme. Also I don't think they make What If books about brand new characters, the entire point is what if something different happened to an established character.
    Mind kind of blown over how much of an amusing bummer that would be.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Mind kind of blown over how much of an amusing bummer that would be.
    https://www.gamesradar.com/new-what-...les-wolverine/

Let the bummer commence.

I was kinda looking forward for the drama of the Lauraverett baby, to be honest.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    Nah, this is what if Miles Morales became Wolverine instead of Spider-man, it's pretty obvious in the design and color scheme. Also I don't think they make What If books about brand new characters, the entire point is what if something different happened to an established character.
    It could be a story about Laura and Synch, either "What If Wolverine and Synch had not escaped from the Vault" with them both staying in Vault, giving birth and raising the child, who then escapes and joins the X-Men to fight against the Vault. Or "What If Wolverine and Synch escaped from the Vault together". They both retained their memories, so they found a secluded corner of Krakoa to live happily together and years later their kid joins a new generation of X-Men alongside some other kids of previous members.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    I was kinda looking forward for the drama of the Lauraverett baby, to be honest.
    Lol. That would be a 40+ page thread!

The Wolverinelet is confirmed to be Miles. The What If issues will be about him being a legacy hero for various other characters.

Yesterday, fans got their first glimpse at an exciting alternate version of Wolverine from a reality where Miles Morales took over the mantle! And this March, prepare to see Miles Morales take on the legacy of even more of your favorite Marvel heroes in a new series titled WHAT IF…MILES MORALES.

This new spin on the classic WHAT IF series will explore the Marvel Comics Multiverse and answer the question “What if Miles Morales followed in the footsteps of a Marvel hero other than Spider-Man?” Each issue, all-star creators will introduce the saga of a new version of Miles Morales and it all begins with writer Cody Ziglar, artist Paco Medina, and the friendly neighborhood… CAPTAIN AMERICA!
    Source. Marvel really likes mashing two character ideas together. Annoyed that they're using Miles, since they seem obsessed with foisting other characters' elements onto him. But at least it's AU.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    The Wolverinelet is confirmed to be Miles. The What If issues will be about him being a legacy hero for various other characters.

Source. Marvel really likes mashing two character ideas together. Annoyed that they're using Miles, since they seem obsessed with foisting other characters' elements onto him. But at least it's AU.
    Imma say it again… Fix it Jesus.

Out of all the characters to do this with they chose Miles… the one who gets endless **** thrown at him for being derivative?

I’m glad we’re avoiding an overly long thread over a LauraXSynch baby though.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post

Wow, such a pointless waste of time and efforts. I would have rather read about alternate reality kids.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    https://www.gamesradar.com/new-what-...les-wolverine/

Let the bummer commence.

Whomp whomp. Big bummer.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

A lack of new alternate reality babies is a good thing. We dodged a bullet.