Page 1023 of 1454 FirstFirst ... 235239239731013101910201021102210231024102510261027103310731123 ... LastLast
Results 15,331 to 15,345 of 21799

https://twitter.com/DavidTalaski/sta...81750527918085

David Talaski's variant for X-MEN ‘92: HOUSE OF XCII #1 !!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by superjosh View Post
    Peach Momoko

Javier Garron

(This is the one people thought was Bachalo!)
    This might sound stupid, but it's specifically those rock fragments that got me. They look like Bachalo's!

Loving these X-Men Red variants! I'm really excited for this book.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

I’d like a few more. Featuring at least one other cast member.

They should give you a Russell Dautnerman Cable variant with all his uniforms.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    They should give youa Russell Dautnerman Cable variant with all his uniforms.
    For him only

For me and Cable’s other three fans.

Seriously, I feel the pain of the Hellion guy around here these days. Nathan used to be an A-lister in the 90s, or at least an upper B-lister. Now he’s an afterthought behind Sunspot and Vulcan… oh, how the mighty have fallen.

I’m counting on Ewing to restore him to greatness, if not in popularity then at least in terms of quality storytelling and character beats. And, to be quite honest, him not being as popular these days might work in his favor in that regard. It’s very hard to tell exciting stories with the A-listers because they appear so many places and need to remain consistent, and always stick close to the status quo for the most part. Or at least revert to it quite quickly when any change occurs. So you can do more with Cable, for example, than with Wolverine in terms of stories that change him and have lasting impact. So the potential is there and the stage is set with a very capable writer taking him on… don’t let me down, Al!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post

Seriously, I feel the pain of the Hellion guy around here these days. Nathan used to be an A-lister in the 90s, or at least an upper B-lister. Now he’s an afterthought behind Sunspot and Vulcan… oh, how the mighty have fallen.

I’m counting on Ewing to restore him to greatness, if not in popularity then at least in terms of quality storytelling and character beats. And, to be quite honest, him not being as popular these days might work in his favor in that regard. It’s very hard to tell exciting stories with the A-listers because they appear so many places and need to remain consistent, and always stick close to the status quo for the most part. Or at least revert to it quite quickly when any change occurs. So you can do more with Cable, for example, than with Wolverine in terms of stories that change him and have lasting impact. So the potential is there and the stage is set with a very capable writer taking him on… don’t let me down, Al!!!
    I would love Cable getting some major shine. While I'm not necessarily a superfan, I love the character and was legitimately excited when we learned he would be in this book. I've always enjoyed the chemistry between him and Storm.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Cable is a big character. I found it very odd that they didn't put him in the first cover for X-men Red, to be honest. Maybe he got a different visual because of the arm, and they did not want to spoil it, but they could use the visual from Sword 11 anyway.

Join me in heralding champions. Release your love, your anger, and all of your sorrow. Even if you can't move mountains, even if your voice can't be heard, the feeling will keep you alive.

But yeah, I'm hoping for Cable to get his dues. I'm actually starting to like him more these days, the more I read about him. At first I was pretty eh, but he's actually pretty cool. So I'm with you on him.
    2024: The Year of Hellion

I honestly think he's hidden because Ewing has big (and secretive) plans for the character. He's clearly a big player in the book because he's been mentioned in all of it's promotion since the book's announcement, yet he's suspiciously the only one who hasn't been visually seen yet (we only got confirmation of the other SWORD characters in this latest interview). Don't want to give you false hope or anything, but it seems like something is cooking.
    Last edited by Kingdom X; 01-21-2022 at 08:48 PM.

I like how you think. And hope springs eternal…

It's not like Cable didn't just have his own one-shot and a big spotlight on SWORD.
    I'm sure he'll play an important part in X-men Red.

BANNED

Was only telling what he literally said in his post earlier. Nothing against Cable

No worries. I didn’t see it as a slam or anything. Was just making a joke. It’s all good, my friend.