Page 882 of 1490 FirstFirst ... 3827828328728788798808818828838848858868929329821382 ... LastLast
Results 13,216 to 13,230 of 22341

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    THEY'RE COMING HERE?! I need to put out some fresh sheets.
    Maybe they have to clear the Leprechauns out of Sean's castle again, lawl.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    THEY'RE COMING HERE?! I need to put out some fresh sheets.
    I’ll set the breakfast table.

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Found the solicit

GERRY DUGGAN (W)
    ZE CARLOS (A) ???? ����
    Cover by RUSSELL DAUTERMAN

SCREAMING INTO BATTLE!

As new problems face mutantkind in Ireland, the Marauders bring in Banshee for some assistance. Meanwhile…one prominent member of Verendi has their mind changed.
    Mutantkind struggling to pay their rent while Leo says housing is not an issue. Or mutantkind struggles to save an x-ray onto a computer after the massive underinvestment in the health IT system. Sorry the later is my life at the moment.

Banshee is from Mayo anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Found the solicit

GERRY DUGGAN (W)
    ZE CARLOS (A) ???? 👀🤔
    Cover by RUSSELL DAUTERMAN

SCREAMING INTO BATTLE!

As new problems face mutantkind in Ireland, the Marauders bring in Banshee for some assistance. Meanwhile…one prominent member of Verendi has their mind changed.
    He drew the issue of Fantastic Four where sue was acting over the top about johnny having a soulmate. I think it was the knull issue. His style fits the book.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    While I still think that helmet makes Tempo look like a rooster... I'm here for Banshee! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
    Hopefully the issue will feature as little Kitty and her drama as possible.
    LOL i was just thinking this. She looks like the female chicken from family guy with that rooster helmet. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    LOL i was just thinking this. She looks like the female chicken from family guy with that rooster helmet. lol
    Maybe she gets the Phoenix next? I mean everyone else has.

I do kind of like it though...

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    Well looks like it was only a matter of time before Tempo got a larger role (even if just support in a storyline), especialy when the reader is reminded she exist in the Hellfire Gala issue via her being the door woman.

Once again makes me wonder if there were plans for each of the election candidates?

The enemy seems to be some plant creature (again... some fans really are sick of plant tech or enemies from what i notice), which makes me wonder if it's the Man-Thing clone thing from the upcomming X-force issue?

Man-Slaughter or something.

Also is the green guy in the backround an enemy or an established mutant recruited for the fight?
    Based on interviews in AIPT, it seems more to me like Duggan got excited about a couple of the election losers and had ideas of what he would do with them, so he used those ideas in Marauders when Tempo and Banshee lost.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

I think Grunty might be right that all who were on the list will get a role in one of the current series.

We all know by now that after the Gala a lot will change and there have been some things spoiled and some speculated.

If Tempo and Banshee end up at Marauders, I would not be surprised if Sunspot enters X-Corp, Boom Boom back on New Mutants and Cannonball on SWORD.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

I'm glad that we're getting a change of scenery in Marauders. Looking forward to seeing Banshee and Tempo, hoping Duggan uses them well. Disappointed that the Verendi are still a thing, and that implies that the book will eventually be returning to Madripoor, I'm over both of those.

As for the election losers, I would be very surprised if Hickman doesn't have long term plans for Sunspot and Cannonball.

Fantastic Member

I wonder if this visit to Ireland will be as offensive as the first time the X-Men visited?

Hopefully this time they might show that we actually have roads instead of dirt tracks.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaStorm87 View Post
    I wonder if this visit to Ireland will be as offensive as the first time the X-Men visited?

Hopefully this time they might show that we actually have roads instead of dirt tracks.
    I got quite lost on some roads just better than dirt tracks around the Burren a few years ago. But I know what you mean, I go to different places in Ireland every year and the place is absolutely amazing. They could have done worse than have Declan Shalvey on board to give advice and even draw these issues, his variant a couple of years ago with Banshee flying past the Cliffs of Moher was spectacular.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Big Joe View Post
    I got quite lost on some roads just better than dirt tracks around the Burren a few years ago. But I know what you mean, I go to different places in Ireland every year and the place is absolutely amazing. They could have done worse than have Declan Shalvey on board to give advice and even draw these issues, his variant a couple of years ago with Banshee flying past the Cliffs of Moher was spectacular.
    My comment was mostly tounge in cheek. But yeah, can't say I particularly enjoyed how Claremont portrayed Ireland in Uncanny #101 but at the same time he's a white straight English man of a certain era and he's always leaned heavily on cultural sterotypes so I guess it's hardly surprising.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaStorm87 View Post
    My comment was mostly tounge in cheek. But yeah, can't say I particularly enjoyed how Claremont portrayed Ireland in Uncanny #101 but at the same time he's a white straight English man of a certain era and he's always leaned heavily on cultural sterotypes so I guess it's hardly surprising.
    it is usually how ireland gets stereotyped. fields, dirt roads, leprechauns and lads in pubs wearing paddy caps.
    seeing as this is an x men comic im curious how racist towards mutants irish people will be here.

Wow, I might have to start picking up Marauders for Banshee now. Glad he’s finally going be getting his due after so long. This is definitely an exciting time to be an X-Fan!