Page 496 of 1487 FirstFirst ... 396446486492493494495496497498499500506546596996 ... LastLast
Results 7,426 to 7,440 of 22298
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    All our favs :’(
    And the real gag is no Bachalo.

Thanks to Beetle, here’s a list of the ongoing titles we already know are coming out:

X-Men
    X-Force
    Marauders
    Excalibur
    New Mutants
    Hellions
    X-Factor
    Cable
    Wolverine
    Ayala's book (maybe X-Corp)
    X-Cellent (X-Statix)

We know that the Dawn of X book are picking X-related titles, here are ones that haven’t been used:

Generation X
    Exiles
    XSE

Well......that’s all I got. Can someone let me know if I’m missing something.

It's an amazing lineup of titles.

Exiles with a secret team of mutants that were exiles from Krakoa (ala Sabretooth) would be cool. But Hellions already covers the villains book.

Moira's book.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Thanks to Beetle, here’s a list of the ongoing titles we already know are coming out:

X-Men
    X-Force
    Marauders
    Excalibur
    New Mutants
    Hellions
    X-Factor
    Cable
    Wolverine
    Ayala's book (maybe X-Corp)
    X-Cellent (X-Statix)

We know that the Dawn of X book are picking X-related titles, here are ones that haven’t been used:

Generation X
    Exiles
    XSE

Well......that’s all I got. Can someone let me know if I’m missing something.
    Moira's supposed to be getting a book, iirc.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post

Exiles with a secret team of mutants that were exiles from Krakoa (ala Sabretooth) would be cool. But Hellions already covers the villains book.
    What about an exiles book that has a group tracking down unaccounted for alternate universe characters in 616 like Logan's son from ultimate universe. Would also be a cool place to explore weather to resurect alternative universe characters that they might have scans for because they were in 616 at time of scans and what to do about them. Especially if they are characters in there own right thwt are seperate enough from main counterpart and yet that might still have duplicates here bloodstorm. aoa nightcrawler and blink.nocturne. even dark beast and sugar man. so many ideas with this.

BANNED

You gotta remember Hellions and Marauders were never titles and stuff like Fallen Angels has been repurposed.

So, stuff like X-Terminators can still be brought back. There's also always the possibility of Reavers, Upstarts or even Nasty Boys eventually becoming an actual book.

One of my favorite team names has always been the Mutant Liberation Front. But I guess that mission statement can be applied to the current Marauders.

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

What's amazing is that, not counting X-Men's rotative cast, they managed to stick to one character = one team. Even for Wolverine.
    Which allowed for characters we don't get to see often.
    I hope they continue that way.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Mutantes Sans Frontières

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Deadpool #6

(W) Kelly Thompson
    (A) Kevin Libranda
    (C) Greg Land

DEADPOOL INVADES THE X-MEN!
    When the X-Men won’t return Deadpool’s calls for a Krakoa portal on Monster Island, Wade decides to drop by for a visit. Apparently, the new X-Men home isn’t taking visitors. RUDE.
    It’s an entire nation of biological weapons and mutant warriors versus a merc with a mouth. GAME ON!
    Cool! KT's really impressed me early on with Deadpool. Keeping him attached to relationships like Cap and the X-Men is a good way to keep me interested as she finds her groove.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    What's amazing is that, not counting X-Men's rotative cast, they managed to stick to one character = one team. Even for Wolverine.
    Which allowed for characters we don't get to see often.
    I hope they continue that way.
    Somehow Armor is the most prolific character.

If Sunspot isn’t sticking around in the New Mutants book, then he could help headline the X-Corp book with Synch, X-23, Monet, and Darwin. My theory has evolved.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post

Definitely the most distinct group of titles we’ve ever had. Lined up like this it looks so visually appealing. I couldn’t see them doing an Exiles comic without mentioning Sabretooth’s situation. They could even do a neat little thing where each arc has a built in ending but the more the book goes on, the more Creed reforms. If it gets canceled early on, we see Sabretooth as a villain, but if it has a healthy lifeline, then he could come out the other side as an actual hero without some sort of morality-inverting spell.

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    Moira's book.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Moira's supposed to be getting a book, iirc.
    Ohhhhhh yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    You gotta remember Hellions and Marauders were never titles and stuff like Fallen Angels has been repurposed.

So, stuff like X-Terminators can still be brought back. There's also always the possibility of Reavers, Upstarts or even Nasty Boys eventually becoming an actual book.
    That’s true. There are a lot more title choices that don’t necessarily have to had been titles in the past.

All this kinda talk excites me.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

From Philly but currently living iin San Francisco.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    All this kinda talk excites me.
    Clean up on page 496!!!