Page 504 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 44044544945005015025035045055065075085145546041004 ... LastLast
Results 7,546 to 7,560 of 21794
    BANNED

i dont see something as vile like that for emma since hickman likes her so much.

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...est-2020-event

Larraz and Silva both abandoned you all.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...est-2020-event

Larraz and Silva both abandoned you all.
    Avengers always aping off our stuff. Hate to see it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Avengers always aping off our stuff. Hate to see it.
    This has been Brevoort’s entire career from the moment he pulled Bendis and Finch from Ultimate X-Men to do Avengers with Wolverine on the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    This really starts to sound like X-Babies lol prepare your matches
    https://twitter.com/markbrooksart/st...845936640?s=21
    More teases of the Brooks interconnecting covers.

I’m burning Krakoa to the ground if the next Dawn of X title picks the X-BABIES out of all possible choices.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post

&*@* !
    This is what I'm thinking it is. Everything in that teaser was supposed to be meaningful.
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

https://www.newsarama.com/48659-mahm...r-x-men-8.html

Mahmud Asrar is taking over as artist for X-Men #8
    I'm hoping it means that R.B. Silva is being given more time because he's working as the regular artist on an X-Ongoing.
    The EMPYRE 0's are one-shots so...they an still return to the X-Fold, after. (I LOVE their styles but I'm absotively posilutely not interested in ANY of that EMPYRE stuff).
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 01-17-2020 at 09:00 AM.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

That baby/pregnancy rumor sounds like the worst kind of fanfic.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    That baby/pregnancy rumor sounds like the worst kind of fanfic.
    Yup, also Emma has enough with five Cuckoos

Avengers always aping off our stuff..
    This is so true.

"vaguely misleading look"
    That vaguely better not mean that Forge, Striker, and BM are actually irrelevant.
    Don't bait me like that.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Hmmm i have no idea what “Marvel Voices” is but it looks like it may include Emma so its already an instant buy
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

I have no idea what's going on.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Hmmm i have no idea what “Marvel Voices” is but it looks like it may include Emma so its already an instant buy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I have no idea what's going on.
    I think the image Tycon posted is a list of the stories (not sure if that's all of them) that will be included in the upcoming Marvel's Voices one shot:

MARVEL’S VOICES #1

Written by VITA AYALA, ROXANE GAY, BRIAN STELFREEZE, GEOFF THORNE, ANTHONY PIPER, KYLE BAKER, EVAN NARCISSE, METHOD MAN, ROB MARKMAN, CHUCK BROWN, and DAVID F. WALKER
    Art by BRIAN STELFREEZE, ANTHONY PIPER, KYLE BAKER, SANFORD GREENE, DAMION SCOTT, RAY-ANTHONY HEIGHT, ALITHA E. MARTINEZ, NATACHA BUSTOS, and LUCIANO VECCHIO
    Cover art by RYAN BENJAMIN

THE WORLD OUTSIDE YOUR WINDOW!

Marvel's acclaimed podcast series focusing on telling the stories of diverse creators and their unique perspectives becomes a one shot of brand new adventures! The X-Men find their place in the world after declaring a new nation! Killmonger strikes! Moon Girl and Devil Dino return!

Source: https://www.previewsworld.com/Catalog/DEC190832

The Marvel Official Site also gives more details about the contents of this one shot:

"Following last year’s debut of Marvel’s bi-weekly podcast interview series, Marvel’s Voices, Marvel will continue to expand the spotlight on some of the comic book industry’s most critically-acclaimed storytellers with MARVEL’S VOICES #1, written and drawn by an all-star roster of talent including Vita Ayala, Roxane Gay, Brian Stelfreeze, Method Man, and many more!

In this gripping one-shot anthology, fans will get another look at the X-Men following the events of HOUSE OF X and POWERS OF X; the return of Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur; and other stories featuring the Hulk and Wolverine, Black Panther, Killmonger, She-Hulk, Black Widow, Ant-Man, and the rest of the Marvel Universe.

Having assembled the book's stars and creators, editor Chris Robinson has had a first-hand look at the mighty Marvel action to come. "I’m absolutely thrilled and honored to oversee this historic #1 issue celebrating the characters and creators that make up the grand mosaic that is the Marvel Universe, reflecting life as we live it! Not just the world outside our windows," Robinson notes, "but the fantastic worlds of heart and culture inside those other windows, too."

Since the podcast’s launch, Marvel’s Voices has featured guests and talent from across Marvel’s comics, live-action television shows, animation, games, and celebrity fans of Marvel from entertainment and beyond. The series garnered a loyal following for its in-depth exclusive interviews by host Angélique Roché, highlighting unforgettable stories and key moments from the Marvel Universe through a wide range of unique perspectives. Marvel’s Voices will launch its new season in February 2020."

Source: https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...vel-s-voices-1

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    I think the image Tycon posted is a list of the stories (not sure if that's all of them) that will be included in the upcoming Marvel's Voices one shot:

MARVEL’S VOICES #1

Written by VITA AYALA, ROXANE GAY, BRIAN STELFREEZE, GEOFF THORNE, ANTHONY PIPER, KYLE BAKER, EVAN NARCISSE, METHOD MAN, ROB MARKMAN, CHUCK BROWN, and DAVID F. WALKER
    Art by BRIAN STELFREEZE, ANTHONY PIPER, KYLE BAKER, SANFORD GREENE, DAMION SCOTT, RAY-ANTHONY HEIGHT, ALITHA E. MARTINEZ, NATACHA BUSTOS, and LUCIANO VECCHIO
    Cover art by RYAN BENJAMIN

THE WORLD OUTSIDE YOUR WINDOW!

Marvel's acclaimed podcast series focusing on telling the stories of diverse creators and their unique perspectives becomes a one shot of brand new adventures! The X-Men find their place in the world after declaring a new nation! Killmonger strikes! Moon Girl and Devil Dino return!

Source: https://www.previewsworld.com/Catalog/DEC190832

The Marvel Official Site also gives more details about the contents of this one shot:

"Following last year’s debut of Marvel’s bi-weekly podcast interview series, Marvel’s Voices, Marvel will continue to expand the spotlight on some of the comic book industry’s most critically-acclaimed storytellers with MARVEL’S VOICES #1, written and drawn by an all-star roster of talent including Vita Ayala, Roxane Gay, Brian Stelfreeze, Method Man, and many more!

In this gripping one-shot anthology, fans will get another look at the X-Men following the events of HOUSE OF X and POWERS OF X; the return of Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur; and other stories featuring the Hulk and Wolverine, Black Panther, Killmonger, She-Hulk, Black Widow, Ant-Man, and the rest of the Marvel Universe.

Having assembled the book's stars and creators, editor Chris Robinson has had a first-hand look at the mighty Marvel action to come. "I’m absolutely thrilled and honored to oversee this historic #1 issue celebrating the characters and creators that make up the grand mosaic that is the Marvel Universe, reflecting life as we live it! Not just the world outside our windows," Robinson notes, "but the fantastic worlds of heart and culture inside those other windows, too."

Since the podcast’s launch, Marvel’s Voices has featured guests and talent from across Marvel’s comics, live-action television shows, animation, games, and celebrity fans of Marvel from entertainment and beyond. The series garnered a loyal following for its in-depth exclusive interviews by host Angélique Roché, highlighting unforgettable stories and key moments from the Marvel Universe through a wide range of unique perspectives. Marvel’s Voices will launch its new season in February 2020."

Source: https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...vel-s-voices-1
    Looks more like a marketing attempt for writers from Marvel.