Page 995 of 1486 FirstFirst ... 495895945985991992993994995996997998999100510451095 ... LastLast
Results 14,911 to 14,925 of 22277
    All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Yeah, it seems like a group shot to announce the new era. So it looks like Gambit is still wearing his Excalibur costume. I expect a relaunch for that book.
    Where is the image or cover that the last few posts are referring to? Excited to see it, but can't find it.

re: wolverine cover.

All those images and one would think logan doesn't have a single black friend. lol. marvel and akira aren't even trying anymore. lmao. im officially thinking of pirating the xmen. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by fluxy23 View Post
    Where is the image or cover that the last few posts are referring to? Excited to see it, but can't find it.
    They are in my previous post in this thread.
    Not sure why you can`t see them.

Here. Link for Yu Instagram with pics.

https://www.instagram.com/leinilyu/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    re: wolverine cover.

All those images and one would think logan doesn't have a single black friend. lol. marvel and akira aren't even trying anymore. lmao. im officially thinking of pirating the xmen. lol
    It’s almost all pictures of him solo. I see very few of his friends, of any race, in it at all.

Storm with Gambit, Gentle and Rogue are teased in things to come in Black Panther new solo.

Solicits and covers for BP #3 on January.

BLACK PANTHER #3

CELEBRATING THE 200TH ISSUE OF BLACK PANTHER AS T'CHALLA FACES OFF AGAINST THE X-MEN OF MARS!
    With assassins closing in and Wakanda's faith in him shaken, T'Challa goes to visit Storm on the newly terraformed Mars. But this will not be a happy reunion as T'Challa has ulterior motives for his visit.

Last edited by Purplevit; 11-24-2021 at 10:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    It’s almost all pictures of him solo. I see very few of his friends, of any race, in it at all.
    Well i see several asian women and Jean in there which is Akira Cebulski preference.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Well i see several asian women and Jean in there which is Akira Cebulski preference.
    To be fair, Asian women (plus Jean) are also a big part of Logan’s history (Yukio, Mariko, Tyger Tiger, Jubilee, Psylocke, etc).

Just trying to give my guy the benefit of the doubt before we throw him under the bus as being racist with no black friends. My guy being Logan, of course. In the case of Akira/Cebulski… don’t know him, so don’t care to defend him either way.

To be fair, Asian women (plus Jean) are also a big part of Logan’s history (Yukio, Mariko, Tyger Tiger, Jubilee, Psylocke, etc).

Just trying to give my guy the benefit of the doubt before we throw him under the bus as being racist with no black friends. My guy being Logan, of course. In the case of Akira/Cebulski… don’t know him, so don’t care to defend him either way.
    I don't think he is, i said if you saw the cover one would think he didn't. Not a single image of Storm? Usually i'm not one to be all if your going to show important women then do it, but to say all those women were important and Storm didn't even qualify for a piece of imagery yet psylocke is there multiple times. I mean they are close but there is definitely a trend on that cover and that trend correlates to what Akira Cebulsk/Marvel has been presenting lately.
    Last edited by jwatson; 11-24-2021 at 10:59 AM.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Fair. I’m just playing regardless. I didn’t really think you thought Logan was racist.

BANNED

I don't think he is, i said if you saw the cover one would think he didn't. Not a single image of Storm? Usually i'm not one to be all if your going to show important women then do it, but to say all those women were important and Storm didn't even qualify for a piece of imagery yet psylocke is there multiple times. I mean they are close but there is definitely a trend on that cover and that trend correlates to what Akira Cebulsk/Marvel has been presenting lately.
    He had several colored friends and girlfriends outside of the X-Men. A lot of pictures from that piece with Jean, Psylocke Or other characters are from his RoW/DoW/HfW
    Last edited by Vishop; 11-25-2021 at 10:41 AM.

Don’t know if this is preview art. Probably not, but I’ve never seen Esad Ribbic draw Cable before…

6E290A4F-B3D9-4AFE-B628-744B41B1C82D.jpg

BANNED

Don’t know if this is preview art. Probably not, but I’ve never seen Esad Ribbic draw Cable before…

6E290A4F-B3D9-4AFE-B628-744B41B1C82D.jpg
    Most likely a cover for immortal x-men. I dont think his style will fit this era with respect to other artists

I love it though.

Cool Cable pic but it is not new. It is a comission.

Bummer. I’d never seen it so thought it might be new art.