Page 662 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 1625626126526586596606616626636646656666727127621162 ... LastLast
Results 9,916 to 9,930 of 22260

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    It's tragic Silva will no longer be illustrating X-books, now that he's the F4 regular artist.
    I hope he'll find the time to slot in an X-cover or two, though.
    i feel the same..

i think this is where marvel drops the ball.. RB deserve great credit for powers of x and they shouldn't try 2 replace the artists and writers on titles.

him and hickman were a great team. hate to see him go on FF4

They know that F4 is struggling and that RB Silva is a draw right now. So it makes sense business wise. But it does suck that we didnt get more of him post HoXPoX on X-Men title interiors.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    They know that F4 is struggling and that RB Silva is a draw right now. So it makes sense business wise. But it does suck that we didnt get more of him post HoXPoX on X-Men title interiors.
    Does it? Paco Medina currently does art on F4 and IMO he and Silva have a very similar style and are on a similar level. I think what really elevated Silva in the X-men was the coloring by Marte Gracia. If they were going to switch artists to help improve the book, they should have gone with someone more strikingly different

For real.
    RB Silva is THE reason I'll be even entertaining the notion of reading FF.

Are there currently only two "Path to X of Swords" teasers that we've seen? Excalibur & Cable?

Quote Originally Posted by misty101 View Post
    Are there currently only two "Path to X of Swords" teasers that we've seen? Excalibur & Cable?
    I wonder if all of August issues will have similar teasers too.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    For real.
    RB Silva is THE reason I'll be even entertaining the notion of reading FF.
    Same.
    I've always wondered how FF can fail. Bring in sci-fi writers and let them go crazy on the book.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Same.
    I've always wondered how FF can fail. Bring in sci-fi writers and let them go crazy on the book.
    They have Al Ewing, and now after Immortal Hulk he will be drawing readers. But I guess Slot really wanted FF and he is Marvel for over a decade.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    They have Al Ewing, and now after Immortal Hulk he will be drawing readers. But I guess Slot really wanted FF and he is Marvel for over a decade.
    I was hoping for Ewing...but got Slott...and absolutely hated it. I dropped it after the first arc.
    Not even Silva could get me to read Slott's F4.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Does it? Paco Medina currently does art on F4 and IMO he and Silva have a very similar style and are on a similar level. I think what really elevated Silva in the X-men was the coloring by Marte Gracia. If they were going to switch artists to help improve the book, they should have gone with someone more strikingly different
    Actually yeah. If they are going to be doing rotational art duties. That actually makes a lot more sense.

Actually yeah. If they are going to be doing rotational art duties. That actually makes a lot more sense.
    Is Silva going to rotate with Medina though or is he taking over as the new regular artist bc thats a different story

Actually you have a point there. They usually state if there will be rotational artist. It's probably just RB Silva. I honestly cant wait to see his Excalibur issue.

If he can elevate that book then he'll do wonders on F4.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    What if the X-Office gets Medina tho? I’d love that.

Astonishing Member

*gasp* she’s kidnapped Jeff the land shark! That monster!