Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Thank you.I just realized I'd already seen it.
    Didn’t sound like it was ending. Has to be more to this rumor.

Quote Originally Posted by OWL45 View Post
    Yeah, it sounds like he has a lot of plans, and so far these are just the first stages.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by MAR420X View Post
    i leaked January 2023 covers on my twitter

https://twitter.com/mdp_tm/status/15..._-qFak9m06BBlg
    Why are they keeping Synch’s generic yellow costume when this year’s Gala look is so perfect?
    I can’t understand the costume decisions X-editors make. It’s bad enough they approved that Firestar redesign lol.

Are those all X-Men comics coming out or just some of them?

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Why are they keeping Synch’s generic yellow costume when this year’s Gala look is so perfect?
    I can’t understand the costume decisions X-editors make. It’s bad enough they approved that Firestar redesign lol.
    I absolutely agree. I think the entire line should have gotten a redesign with the new Krakoa era. Why not using floral aspects and motives to create new mutant identities. Most of those X-Men costumes are so generic and BLAH. Many gala looks have the outrageousness that the Krakoa era has established as a new status quo, so why do the mutants still looks like they are dressed in the 1960s????

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Wow nice leak

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Yesh that what the tweets says, that X-Men Red #10 is the final issue apparently and Legion of X is coming to an end as well.

I was thinking the book would get rebranded as well, or at least thats what im hoping
    Since SOS is most likely featuring alternate reality shenanigans, I wouldn't be surprised if Marvel pulls an Age of Apocalypse/Age of X-Man and replaces a bunch of titles with minis. Never a bad moment to come out with new number 1's.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    spoilers:
    If it's what I'm thinking, there's been a theory for a while that Vault!Laura may not actually be dead.
    end of spoilers
    Just what laura needed more existential crisis.

FWIW, Bleeding Cool posted a bunch of the same leaked listings and none of them say anything about final issue either way. https://bleedingcool.com/comics/lots...solicitations/

WELL immortal 10 (xavier cover) at the end of january 2023 leads to the new line of x books

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/marv...im-in-the-pit/
    You remain my favorite wizard. Thank you, sir. Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Yesh that what the tweets says, that X-Men Red #10 is the final issue apparently and Legion of X is coming to an end as well.

I was thinking the book would get rebranded as well, or at least thats what im hoping
    Ok gotcha, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Where does it say that? All I see is “X-men Red #10” and the cover…

Attachment 124805

And I didn’t notice Cable up at the top the first time either. Almost seems like one of those covers where he’s leaving the team/the book. Wonder if he’s going someplace else?
    I wonder if Cable is going to have his team of X-Men as that solicit mentioned, and Storm remains with her Brotherhood.

Quote Originally Posted by OWL45 View Post
    Yeah, we have galactic politics on deck according to Ewing. I could even see him writing two books, Storm's team and Cable's team. *gasp* Maybe we'll get an Uncanny X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    Since SOS is most likely featuring alternate reality shenanigans, I wouldn't be surprised if Marvel pulls an Age of Apocalypse/Age of X-Man and replaces a bunch of titles with minis. Never a bad moment to come out with new number 1's.
    Yeah I can definitely see them doing that again. I'm open to it as I've been feeling a shakeup was needed (minus X-Men Red) so depending on what we learn about SOS, I'm down for it all.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Maybe they just shook because when i saw december solicits i was like "damn december going to be a heavy month." and seeing these jan leaks i thought the same thing. Perhaps people are trying to put clout on such a diverse book because it looks like marvel is opening up the diversity vault i mean shangi chi, scarlet witch, photon, x-men red, synch on the cover to x-men, psylocke on maraduers, Dark Web Ms Marvel. I mean lets go. I'm just going to see what those months brings because this is actually looking like a decent start to me.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    spoilers:
    If it's what I'm thinking, there's been a theory for a while that Vault!Laura may not actually be dead.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Bingo. I wonder if she indeed does reappear and is here to stay, or if those are just Murderworld illusions/robots. Seems like Arcarde is targeting the whole family. I must admit, I'd be really intrigued by interaction between our Laura and Old Woman Laura.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Yeah, we have galactic politics on deck according to Ewing. I could even see him writing two books, Storm's team and Cable's team. *gasp* Maybe we'll get an Uncanny X-Men
    That would be my dream scenario, Ewing writing 2 X-books, although I wouldn't mind him (and Cable) taking over X-Force. That said, 2023 is the X-Men's 60th so I can easily see Uncanny X-Men coming back next year.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

It seems very odd to have a cover of a final issue featuring what is quite possibly the new Brotherhood team Ewing has been building throughout his run.
    At worst, it's on some crap hiatus or AoA rebranding for Gillenister and his Suck Off Sinister nonsense. But it isn't ending.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    That would be my dream scenario, Ewing writing 2 X-books, although I wouldn't mind him (and Cable) taking over X-Force. That said, 2023 is the X-Men's 60th so I can easily see Uncanny X-Men coming back next year.
    Ahh yes. It would be the perfect time to bring Uncanny X-Men back! And I'm fully onboard with Ewing taking over X-Force with Cable leading, making many of us, especially Jackraow21, happy campers.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    It seems very odd to have a cover of a final issue featuring what is quite possibly the new Brotherhood team Ewing has been building throughout his run.
    At worst, it's on some crap hiatus or AoA rebranding for Gillenister and his Suck Off Sinister nonsense. But it isn't ending.
    *enters resurrection queue*