Page 1092 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 9259299210421082108810891090109110921093109410951096110211421192 ... LastLast
Results 16,366 to 16,380 of 21794

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Still very puzzled as to how he'll be in attendance, if he and the other Excalibur team members are allegedly "trapped" in Otherworld.
    Maybe he is somehow magically tossed back to Krakoa? Can Shatterstar use those swords of his to teleport back and forth? A boon from Roma?
    Rumors are he may die in the KOX issues before the Hellfire Gala. So maybe he gets resurrected in Krakoa? We haven't seen any of the other Knights get Gala outfits from my recollection.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    a little sad that this cover is probably the coolest thing Gambit has done in about 10 years..............some characters are just forgotten. Or even worse around without being used.
    I still grit my teeth when Howard made Gambit say he was staying with Excalibur because he had "plans"

Amazing Member

Variant for Spider-Man 2099 shows off Cyclops 2099. Got a very Star-Lord vibe off him, don't ya think?
    https://unknowncomicbooks.com/collec...var-07-13-2022

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by GokaiBlack077 View Post
    Variant for Spider-Man 2099 shows off Cyclops 2099. Got a very Star-Lord vibe off him, don't ya think?
    I knew Orlando had mentioned there being a new Cyclops for the 2099 X-Men, among others, but I wasn't sure whether or not that meant an actual new character.....but after seeing that design I'm feeling like that's One-Eyed Jack, just now using the name Cyclops. (One-Eyed Jack being one of Zhao's five X-Men clones, modeled after the original X-Men. The last we saw of them, they were dying from their bodies breaking down due to the flaws in Zhao's cloning technique, BUT several characters were working on ways to stabilize their genetic degradation and save them, so now I'm thinking they succeeded and at least some of Zhao's X-Men ended up taking on the mantles of the people they were cloned from).

That's a cool look for him. Very true to the 2099 style.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    I knew Orlando had mentioned there being a new Cyclops for the 2099 X-Men, among others, but I wasn't sure whether or not that meant an actual new character.....but after seeing that design I'm feeling like that's One-Eyed Jack, just now using the name Cyclops. (One-Eyed Jack being one of Zhao's five X-Men clones, modeled after the original X-Men. The last we saw of them, they were dying from their bodies breaking down due to the flaws in Zhao's cloning technique, BUT several characters were working on ways to stabilize their genetic degradation and save them, so now I'm thinking they succeeded and at least some of Zhao's X-Men ended up taking on the mantles of the people they were cloned from).
    Wasn’t his energy blast more like lightning, like the character in the cover? It’s been a while since I read it.

Optic Lord!

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post

Last edited by nx01a; 05-17-2022 at 04:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

How cute. Who is Kurt suing? (is she still an attorney?)
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Astonishing Member

Something looks off about She Hulks legs.

The dress makes it look like the right leg is crossed over the left leg, but that would also put the right leg over the left knee while the foot is angled to the right.

However if that is the right leg on the ground and the left leg crossed over it's knee, it doesn't look right with how the torso is positioned and the dress is drawn.

Maybe it's just my eyes playing a trick on me, but it feels like there is something anatomically wrong here.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    Something looks off about She Hulks legs.

The dress makes it look like the right leg is crossed over the left leg, but that would also put the right leg over the left knee while the foot is angled to the right.

However if that is the right leg on the ground and the left leg crossed over it's knee, it doesn't look right with how the torso is positioned and the dress is drawn.

Maybe it's just my eyes playing a trick on me, but it feels like there is something anatomically wrong here.
    You're right, now that I look at it. It's the right leg over the left knee, but the foot is angled the wrong way.

LOVE that completely random team. She-hulk will probably slap Quicksilver senseless a couple of times.
    Also Ghost Rider and Nightcrawler on a team... fun all around !

Happy to see Kurt hanging out with other heroes!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

I know the article says the new guy's named Gus, but that doesn't mean he's not Hellion under an assumed name.
    2024: The Year of Hellion