Page 809 of 1489 FirstFirst ... 3097097597998058068078088098108118128138198599091309 ... LastLast
Results 12,121 to 12,135 of 22322

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Waited so long for this stuff...
    It is something Hickman really needs right now.
    About time to pick up that story

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Lucy Liu?

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I haven't really been loving Shavrin's covers so far, but this one is great.

Nimrod!

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    X-men doesnt need nonstop variants to get a profit, wich is what these are for: to get the comic stores to order many versions of the same book that then go into the one dollar bin.
    many variants on a fresh, new, one-shot are the most common things ever and lack of variants isnt a sign of lack of profit, venom is top 5 and the book isn't getting these many variants.
    Is it a failure now ?

Im not sure where you get the idea a line with several non flagship satelite books reaching 20 issues is a sales failure, and vote x-men trended worldwide on twitter, they have promo.
    Well as someone that studied marketing for years, you have to keep the ship steady specially when people have a short time span.
    Seems like x-men could use some variant covers

Right before Nimrod we have Children of the Vault, which is also the plot of Homo novissima after all.

BANNED

Right before Nimrod we have Children of the Vault, which is also the plot of Homo novissima after all.
    True!

10char

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

They come back in May!
    DAAAAMMMNNNNN!!!! Nimrod is back!!!
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Hell yeah! Nimrod. Love it. I loved the issues where the X-Men fought him back in the 80s... then in the 90s when Cable and X-Force took him out and prevented him from coming fully online... then in Second Coming when X-Force went into the future to stop Bastion from sending Nimrods back... and then in DoX/HoX when Apocalypse fought the Nimrods... basically, I'm a sucker for mutants fighting Nimrod. I believe Cable even fought him in a future timeline at the very beginning of the Past Fears arc awhile back, saving a mutant child from him.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Going by the RoX promo shot...we knew he would show up but I didn't think it would be this soon.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Hell yeah! Nimrod. Love it. I loved the issues where the X-Men fought him back in the 80s... then in the 90s when Cable and X-Force took him out and prevented him from coming fully online... then in Second Coming when X-Force went into the future to stop Bastion from sending Nimrods back... and then in DoX/HoX when Apocalypse fought the Nimrods... basically, I'm a sucker for mutants fighting Nimrod.

I believe Cable even fought him recently in a future timeline at the very beginning of the Past Fears arc, saving a mutant child from him.
    Sure did. Found it...

Cable has fought him numerous times now (as well as Bastion). Does that mean Nimrod could be considered part of Cable’s rogues gallery? I get that he’s an X-men villain too, but so was Apocalypse right? And so is Stryfe?

They come back in May!

Hopefully, this lead to Dazzler and Shatterstar talking about their relationship.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    https://twitter.com/peachmomoko60/st...74573710962689

peach momoko:Hello, thank you for the information. She is indeed psylocke. But she is not Kwannon (Or any other marvel universe Psylocke). Marvel and I came up with a new version. (basically my Japanese Folktale version) and her name is Sai. Cara sorridente

I eye-rolled so hard, I personally have always hated the idea of taking an established character identity then ridding them of everything that makes them that character in the first place. I always wonder then, what's the point but this is an original vision and we just kinda have to wait to see how things play out.

BANNED

They come back in May!

Man, who would have thought we'd actually see the birth of Nimrod in the present

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Sure did. Found it...

Cable has fought him numerous times now (as well as Bastion). Does that mean Nimrod could be considered part of Cable’s rogues gallery? I get that he’s an X-men villain too, but so was Apocalypse right? And so is Stryfe?
    Given that Bishop and Shard grew up ducking Nimrods, I think he'd also be as valuable in the fight against them as Cable.

Nimrod is terrible. Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    I eye-rolled so hard, I personally have always hated the idea of taking an established character identity then ridding them of everything that makes them that character in the first place. I always wonder then, what's the point but this is an original vision and we just kinda have to wait to see how things play out.
    It's kinda silly to say this is Psylocke but neither Kwannon nor Betsy when people were expecting to have a Kwannon story. Was there no way to adapt Kwannon with Japanese Folktale?