Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
I was being sarcastic when I said it was a surprise. Sorry, should've used an emoji to get that across, since it's hard to tell in writing.

We already knew that was Omega, then Chris Rob pretty much told us last week that we'd be seeing Omega Red today.

Deathstrike will be the next reveal, then that final member. Unless they wanna get the entire team revealed before the upcoming solicits. In which case, we could get a double reveal next Monday. Again, long as it's not Mystique, I think I can handle it. Looks like a woman with curly hair and a ponytail.

Far as Omega Red. His head looks too big, or oddly proportioned. Something off there. lol I'm not big on either of them men's outfits. Domino's is the only one that looks good so far.
Don't worry I knew it was sarcasm, I should have used an emoji too Agree on Domino, she looks great in that costume.

On the one hand, nice to see Creed in a suit again. Beats that ugly costume he's wearing on the cover. lol

It may be perspective, but it looks like he cut his hair again. I'd be happy, since I prefer short-haired Creed.
Yeah he looks better with short hair, I just hope Creed and Red costumes are just placeholder because right now they're ugly !