Page 287 of 1490 FirstFirst ... 1872372772832842852862872882892902912973373877871287 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 22345

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    As noted buy Havok83, longest uninterrupted run at 42 issues. However I do believe X-23 is the top X-woman for self-titled solo series across all her solo books (if you include both minis, the Liu 1-shot and series, ANW, and the Tamaki series up through #7 she has about 76 issues altogether). I'm not sure where that ranks among all X-solos, other than that I know she's well behind Logan and Cable. Deadpool also surpasses her if you count him as an X-book.
    Oh right. I actually remember Dazzler being the most long-running female solo because of your posts about Laura (not)surpassing her, I just didn't remember that it was about the same title without any relaunch(or how many issues Dazzler actually had).

But anyway that doesn't really change anything in my point.

BANNED

Magik's also recently had plenty of merchandise in a period where there was slim to non X-Men merch.

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    Has Magik ever appeared in anything outside of comics? The now defunct Marvel Heroes is the only thing I can think of.
    Yup, she's pretty powerful in Marvel Future Fight mobile game (but under a paywall) and she's playable in Contest of Champions. Not sure about Strike Force, but that's pretty new so not sure how deep the roster is. She was also an NPC in a couple of console X-games.

If you liked Marvel Heroes, Future Fight is pretty fun. It's F2P for the bulk of the content, but for X-Men there is a particular paywall that isn't too bad. I think I've spent $20 tops on the game and I have just about every X-character in the game leveled to reasonable levels. They also constantly throw free goodies at you so it's not hard to grind for things so you don't have to pay for them outright. I think Magik, Gambit, and Weapon Hex are the only characters you ABSOLUTELY need to pay real cash to get and all others you can slowly accumulate in game currency to get and even then sometimes they do sales and freebies to help.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    She has been in a few of the mobile video games as well.

And of course we have the New Mutants movie coming out next August in which Magik is a main character played by Anya Taylor Joy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Magik's also recently had plenty of merchandise in a period where there was slim to non X-Men merch.
    Quote Originally Posted by pandafarmer View Post
    Yup, she's pretty powerful in Marvel Future Fight mobile game (but under a paywall) and she's playable in Contest of Champions. Not sure about Strike Force, but that's pretty new so not sure how deep the roster is. She was also an NPC in a couple of console X-games.

If you liked Marvel Heroes, Future Fight is pretty fun. It's F2P for the bulk of the content, but for X-Men there is a particular paywall that isn't too bad. I think I've spent $20 tops on the game and I have just about every X-character in the game leveled to reasonable levels. They also constantly throw free goodies at you so it's not hard to grind for things so you don't have to pay for them outright. I think Magik, Gambit, and Weapon Hex are the only characters you ABSOLUTELY need to pay real cash to get and all others you can slowly accumulate in game currency to get and even then sometimes they do sales and freebies to help.
    Forgot about the mobile games, but they would definitely offer some wider eXposure. The movie tho, that's where her chances of breakin' out to the biggest audience yet, are best.

All the merch too, is a good indicator of her popularity.

ThanX for all the detailed info, it's much appreciated.

BANNED

Was expecting the NXM to end up in that cottage first.

BANNED

LORNA! Is that Armor, between Jean & Iceman?

BANNED

No, there is only one X-Man who wears underwear on the outside and pirate boots.

BANNED

Oh, and the hair, it too had already given my pause. And woops, my bad, @ first (quick) glance mistook the partial JP as Kitty - those damn COLLARS!

*Uncanny X-Men Annual #1 (2018) (thanks Snoop)

Uncanny X-Men #10

Uncanny X-Men #9
    Last edited by Tycon; 12-10-2018 at 11:38 AM.

>.> Iceman #5 <.<

X-23 #8

Wolverine: The Long Night

BANNED

oooo who could Iceman be on a beach with?

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post

???
    It's from the Uncannual.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    It's from the Uncannual.
    I think you're right. Loving the retro art style here. Can't wait to check it out.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post

Wolverine: The Long Night
    Is this 616 Logan? Always confused by all the Logans running around
    "He did it. Summers did it."
    "I don't understand...What exactly did Cyclops do?"
    "He kept his people alive."