Page 548 of 1486 FirstFirst ... 484484985385445455465475485495505515525585986481048 ... LastLast
Results 8,206 to 8,220 of 22277

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa_Against_Bigots View Post
    I hope Emma manages to trash Storm in the next issue of Marauders. Not that i have anything against Storm (aside from the fact she hasn't been an interesting character in about 30 years give or take) but it would be super satisfying and i think we all know why.
    Hot takes aside, I think I'll just leave this here and let Ororo speak for herself

Why would it be super satisfying? Am I in the minority for not knowing why?

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I think the hatchet was unburied when Emma wanted to wipe out the Inhumans.
    Or when she tricked the team into helping her take over the Hellfire Club and kill Sebastian. Emma is whack.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by JasmineW View Post
    Why would it be super satisfying? Am I in the minority for not knowing why?
    No you're not. You just don't have a troll/hater mindset. Take it as a compliment.

I think the hatchet was unburied when Emma wanted to wipe out the Inhumans.
    It should have stayed buried if that was the reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    It should have stayed buried if that was the reason.
    Look I personally thought Emma had the right idea the Inhumans were selfish and unreasonable up until the moment plot dictated otherwise. Storm is such a goody goody though and ever since T'Challa swerved her ass she hasn't been quite the same bitterness looks poor on her.

What, you mean when Emma sent Namor to Wakanda to massacre the innocent civilians, killing thousands, and destroying her marriage? Yeah, I know, why would Ororo care about something so petty? They should definitely go out for martinis and talk about that time Emma stole her body and had sex with Shaw in it. Or when she tried to melt her brains and turn her into a slave. Yeah, they should totes be besties!!

I'm feeling nostalgic.

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Betsy hating Emma made no sense, since they never interacted and Betsy’s family also has ties to the HFC. It was just CC using one of his available characters as a mouthpiece for his critique of other writers.
    I agree. If anything Betsy can relate as she’s also a posh telepathic unapologetic bitch with a refined accent as well. She’s just not as wealthy. That was just Claremont projecting. She never seemed to ever mind Emma or hold anything against her.
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

Look I personally thought Emma had the right idea the Inhumans were selfish and unreasonable up until the moment plot dictated otherwise. Storm is such a goody goody though and ever since T'Challa swerved her ass she hasn't been quite the same bitterness looks poor on her.
    Aren’t Ororo and T’Challa back together or whatever she’s doing guest starring in his book? Idk I never paid attention to that editorially forced relationship.
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    What, you mean when Emma sent Namor to Wakanda to massacre the innocent civilians, killing thousands, and destroying her marriage? Yeah, I know, why would Ororo care about something so petty? They should definitely go out for martinis and talk about that time Emma stole her body and had sex with Shaw in it. Or when she tried to melt her brains and turn her into a slave. Yeah, they should totes be besties!!
    Guide me to which panel that had Emma specifically telling Namor to flood Waukanda? Oh wait no she didn’t. She just told him that they were hiding Transonic after unintentionally abducting her.
    Last edited by Project Initiative Cascada; 02-13-2020 at 01:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    Guide me to which panel that has Emma specifically told Namor to flood Waukanda? Oh wait no she didn’t. She just told him that they were hiding Transonic after unintentionally abducting her.
    They are back together, but not thanks to Emma. She does everything wrong and never make up for it

whoa the receipts. there is plenty of reasons

They should be besties, get drinks while they try on new outfits by Jumbo and talk about sex stuff. If they can forgive Apoc and Sinister, Stormzie and Auntie Emma can be bffs.

I thought everyone on Krakoa supposedly squashed beef when Megamind and Apocalypse shook hands.....

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    They should be besties, get drinks while they try on new outfits by Jumbo and talk about sex stuff. If they can forgive Apoc and Sinister, Stormzie and Auntie Emma can be bffs.
    Apocalypse and Sinister never did anything nearly as personally sadistic or cruel to Ororo as Emma did. What Charles chooses to do has no relevance to how Ororo should feel.