Page 628 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1285285786186246256266276286296306316326386787281128 ... LastLast
Results 9,406 to 9,420 of 21792

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    Idc what anyone says, the 90s looks are butt ugly lol. The fact that they look okay under Dauterman is a testament to his ability to make anything gorgeous.
    They may be outdated now, but that's because they're literally almost 20 years old. I started collecting comics right before that era and when those costumes arrived, it was life-changing lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    Idc what anyone says, the 90s looks are butt ugly lol. The fact that they look okay under Dauterman is a testament to his ability to make anything gorgeous.
    I personally prefer everybody's 90's look('cept for Wolverine and Storm). I think the fact that Jim Lee made them all look great and why so many consider those outfits the standard look for most of them is more of a testament to his ability if anything. Anything that came after to this day is still trying to reach that status.

I'll take big hair Storm over putting those luscious locks in a ponytail any day.

Jim Lee art made those costumes look cool as hell at the time. IMO they have not aged well, though. I much prefer most of the current DoX costumes, aside from Jean’s retro Marvel Girl look. But Logan’s, Scott’s, Storm’s... all great.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Jim Lee art made those costumes look cool as hell at the time. IMO they have not aged well, though. I much prefer most of the current DoX costumes, aside from Jean’s retro Marvel Girl look. But Logan’s, Scott’s, Storm’s... all great.
    Yeah, for the most part everybody's current look is good(except for Cyclops head sock), but I think I'd need to see Jim Lee's take on them for me to put them over the 90's look. The 90's are just too ingrained in my head for me concede on that lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I agree with both statements.

Wish Dauterman made an art with all X-Men walking side by side.... in their DOX and 90's looks.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by askani_son View Post
    "Better look at Carlos Gomez drawing #XFAQtor Rachael Grey for an as of now unannounced X-book"
    Attachment 97062

https://twitter.com/agentfitz777/sta...34771544514560

thanks for sharing this one askani_son .
    are we thinking x of swords ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    Yeah, for the most part everybody's current look is good(except for Cyclops head sock), but I think I'd need to see Jim Lee's take on them for me to put them over the 90's look. The 90's are just too ingrained in my head for me concede on that lol.
    Now that you mention it, Cyclops’ costume would look better without the head sock. Just the visor.

It's interesting that all of the Original 5 x-men started out with head socks, but only Scott had it stick as part of his iconic look. He's deviated away from it occasionally but it always comes back.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    It's interesting that all of the Original 5 x-men started out with head socks, but only Scott had it stick as part of his iconic look. He's deviated away from it occasionally but it always comes back.
    Scott has always had a somewhat rigid and military mind, for him the concept of uniform more than suit makes more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    Oooh interesting! I think it might be X of Swords indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    I don't know how I missed this! She looks great, especially the hair.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Carlos Gomez also shared more WiP for whatever it is:

Wow! Lorna and Monet <3 Lorna looks stunning.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Polaris looks phenomenal! Also loving seeing her and Monet together again.