Page 644 of 1480 FirstFirst ... 1445445946346406416426436446456466476486546947441144 ... LastLast
Results 9,646 to 9,660 of 22189

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty_Boys View Post
    Have any of the Days of Future Past variant covers been released yet by J. Rodriguez? Haven't seen any.
    yes theres a couple that i posted in this thread..

also posted that x-men 10 variant also a couple pages back.

Last edited by MAR420X; 07-04-2020 at 10:12 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MAR420X View Post
    God dammit. It's a Variant. I was about to say it's about @#$%ing time.

Quote Originally Posted by MAR420X View Post

I love this variant. I really hope that Laura gets to wear that costume again. She wore it so well.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I love this variant. I really hope that Laura gets to wear that costume again. She wore it so well.
    That was the worst thing she ever wore; now the black one, that's a different matter.
    Context is king.

X-23's most basic surface level characteristic that any idiot should grasp: Stoicism.
    I don't demand that her every minor appearance be a nuance in-depth examination of her character, but is it to much to ask she be written in Archetype?! This is storytelling 101! If you want people to stay invested in a character, you need to, at the bare minimum, write them such a way that they can plausibly be believed to be the same character!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Nazrel View Post
    That was the worst thing she ever wore; now the black one, that's a different matter.
    The black and gray was definitely her best Wolverine-era suit. It worked very well both with and without the jacket, and she simply looks better in darker colors.

The X-men Red look was worse. With that said, I liked this look.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    The black and gray was definitely her best Wolverine-era suit. It worked very well both with and without the jacket, and she simply looks better in darker colors.
    IMO it only looked good with the jacket. I did not like seeing her in that with her bare arms out

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Its nice that X-Men will tie inn with issues 10 and 11 and also with the mini. The X-Men issues seems to focus mostly on the 1.5 X-Men Sway, Vulcan and Petra and the mini on Angel and Magik.
    Is that true, or is it based on covers?

Afaik we've only seen the covers of the x-men issues but we've gotten interior teases for the empyre mini that heavily feature magik + Angel

She never wore that.....

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    She never wore that.....
    Not that EXACT suit, but her first Wolverine costume was still a variant of the Blue and Yellow.

I like Laura in the blue and yellow and Logan in the brown and tan. I guess Creed also rocks that color scheme too, which doesn't help his rep as a knock-off runner-up to Logan.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Not that EXACT suit, but her first Wolverine costume was still a variant of the Blue and Yellow.
    About the only thing those two costumes have in common are that they’re blue and yellow. Almost everything else about the design is different.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    About the only thing those two costumes have in common are that they’re blue and yellow. Almost everything else about the design is different.
    That is the most egregious element, (that and the get up having absolutely no practical value) Bright yellow and blue, suits her as about as well as light pink would.
    Last edited by Nazrel; 07-08-2020 at 07:35 AM.
    Context is king.

X-23's most basic surface level characteristic that any idiot should grasp: Stoicism.
    I don't demand that her every minor appearance be a nuance in-depth examination of her character, but is it to much to ask she be written in Archetype?! This is storytelling 101! If you want people to stay invested in a character, you need to, at the bare minimum, write them such a way that they can plausibly be believed to be the same character!

Laura can rock the hot pink