Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

I'm SO pumped for Apocalypse on X-Men Red. I trust Ewing to deliver his usual greatness but I have a feeling Poccy and Genesis mixed up with Ororo and Roberto will make the whole package so much sweeter.

so we can assume that genesis will declare war for no real logical reason on the rest of arakko just because the writers don't know how to justify that millions of arakki don't come to help krakoa against orchis, and the arakki are already in a new war a few weeks after judgment day... i don't think we're about to see the development of arakko...

when immortal i wonder what xavier did to find himself alone.

In Gillen and Ewing I trust. Please give one of them Betsy.

I'm so excited for these. Keep them coming! But getting these solicitations so advanced will make us stay a while later with very few new covers. But it's ok, because these really look like fun and finally a real change in the status quo of Krakoa. Things were getting a little stale. I'm starting to feel like Krakoa is going to get sick or something, and mutants will have to leave.

I'm a little disappointed that they took Caselli off X-men Red to put him on X-men with Cassara. But Yildiray Çinar was very good when he did Uncanny X-men Disassembled and perhaps he got even better since then. His style might work very well for Apocalypse and the others.

Red's cover implies that the only classic X-men in this team are Storm and Sunspot. Ewing really like to make different teams. I hope it works and the book sells even without more recognizable mutants. Magneto is missed. I'd love to see Polaris here as well.

I love issues focused on Xavier, so I'm pumped he is the focus for Immortal 14. His previous issue had to deal with SoS stuff so I was wishing to see more of his perspective.
    Last edited by Weather; 04-11-2023 at 12:58 PM.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

I'm very happy with Yildiray Çinar on X-Men Red. His previous X-work was very good and I've always seen him as a potential new Jorge Molina or RB Silva, growing steadily from project to project and with the potential to reach excellence.

Quote Originally Posted by Weather View Post
    I'm so excited for these. Keep them coming! But getting these solicitations so advanced will make us stay a while later with very few new covers. But it's ok, because these really look like fun and finally a real change in the status quo of Krakoa. Things were getting a little stale. I'm starting to feel like Krakoa is going to get sick or something, and mutants will have to leave.

I'm a little disappointed that they took Caselli off X-men Red to put him on X-men with Cassara. But Yildiray Çinar was very good when he did Uncanny X-men Disassembled and perhaps he got even better since then. His style might work very well for Apocalypse and the others.

Red's cover implies that the only classic X-men in this team are Storm and Sunspot. Ewing really like to make different teams. I hope it works and the book sells even without more recognizable mutants. Magneto is missed. I'd love to see Polaris here as well.

I love issues focused on Xavier, so I'm pumped he is the focus for Immortal 14. His previous issue had to deal with SoS stuff so I was wishing to see more of his perspective.
    Agreed, I've been looking forward to a shake up and it's coming. I'm enjoying Sins and I'm also excited for it to conclude so we can move into this new era.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

That brown Arakki has a weird thing protecting his private parts... LOL
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Sonic the Never Laid
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

"TO ME, MY NO ONE. In IMMORTAL X-MEN #14, witness the X-Men’s founder at his lowest. Xavier had a dream. Now he has nothing. He fell. He fell furthest. "

"To my, my no one" is brilliant. So where have the council members gone? Storm is on Arakko, Kitty is on the X-Men, Colossus might still be leading X-Force, Nightcrawler is Uncanny Spider-Man (I'm putting my chips on that theory), Emma may be fighting alongside Iron Man or maybe even on the X-Men with Kitty. Where do we think everyone else is?

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    "TO ME, MY NO ONE. In IMMORTAL X-MEN #14, witness the X-Men’s founder at his lowest. Xavier had a dream. Now he has nothing. He fell. He fell furthest. "

"To my, my no one" is brilliant. So where have the council members gone? Storm is on Arakko, Kitty is on the X-Men, Colossus might still be leading X-Force, Nightcrawler is Uncanny Spider-Man (I'm putting my chips on that theory), Emma may be fighting alongside Iron Man or maybe even on the X-Men with Kitty. Where do we think everyone else is?
    The others quit out of protest because Hellion wasn't selected for the Council. They know they need his power and leadership skills during this tumultuous time. Without him, they're as good as done for.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Ooh those are great covers. I wonder if they are for August's issues?

Love seeing Ironfire with the Brotherhood already and that sentinel coming out of the ground is spooky.
    Yeah getting Master Mold vibes from that giant Sentinel.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    In Gillen and Ewing I trust. Please give one of them Betsy.

Betsy in red alongside magneto and storm would be dream

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    The others quit out of protest because Hellion wasn't selected for the Council. They know they need his power and leadership skills during this tumultuous time. Without him, they're as good as done for.
    Of course, that's obviously what's going to happen. Cut to Xavier and Hellion sitting across from each other in the Council chambers.

Hellion: Just you and me, Chuck.

X-Men Red tease by Yildiray Cinar
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    X-Men Red tease by Yildiray Cinar
    I'm glad to see Ororo bringing the cape element back into her outfit again.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.