Page 964 of 1481 FirstFirst ... 464864914954960961962963964965966967968974101410641464 ... LastLast
Results 14,446 to 14,460 of 22207
    Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    That could be pretty interesting if that’s the case. I’ve seen lots of speculation along those lines, that Creed was actually doing dirty work for Moira/Professor X/Magneto. Maybe taking out precogs or killing promising AI (and everyone involved in the creation of such) before it can come online. Stuff like that.
    That's actually a good idea. It really would work to explain some of the very obvious holes & contradictions in that entire mess.

Which is why I don't think that'll be the case.

But then again, LaValle said we were gonna see what Creed has "been up to" and that "it's not what we expect." So he may have a twist on things that could work.

Creed was supposed to be in stasis -conscious & immobile forever, but the fact he's "been up to something" seems to imply he got loose sometime ago. Otherwise, how much story can you tell for a totally immobile man that's only just getting released. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    That's actually a good idea. It really would work to explain some of the very obvious holes & contradictions in that entire mess.

Which is why I don't think that'll be the case.

But then again, LaValle said we were gonna see what Creed has "been up to" and that "it's not what we expect." So he may have a twist on things that could work.

Creed was supposed to be in stasis -conscious & immobile forever, but the fact he's "been up to something" seems to imply he got loose sometime ago. Otherwise, how much story can you tell for a totally immobile man that's only just getting released. lol
    Great point and I'm on board with the idea that he's been secretly working.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

From today's X-Men Monday:

Continued...

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    From today's X-Men Monday:

Ugh Karen, Moira confirmed.

Looking at that chart and i have no idea what that could possibly represent, once it’s revealed in Inferno I’ll probably slap myself though
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Looking at that chart and i have no idea what that could possibly represent, once it’s revealed in Inferno I’ll probably slap myself though
    Nuclear strike damage map…..atomic fireball, heat wave zone, blast wave zone…. radiation fallout ….. structural damage and broken windows…… you know, that kind of stuff, in relation to distance and radius
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Maybe they're gonna terraform a whole solar system next.

The rainbow aura just isn't rainbow enough. Go 1000% pride flag, Gracia!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I'm not going to enjoy the artwork in SWORD 08, am I?
    Sigh.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I'm not going to enjoy the artwork in SWORD 08, am I?
    Sigh.
    Why do you say that?

Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

LOL.
    That's the worst rendering of that costume I've seen. Is she wearing flats?
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    LOL.
    That's the worst rendering of that costume I've seen. Is she wearing flats?
    Yes…..so stylish

Astonishing Member

Hey now, flats could work, just not in that rather unappealing art work…

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Why do you say that?

Kind of embarrassed for the Wakandans that they mistook Storm having a bit of a bad hair day for actual godhood.