Page 383 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2833333733793803813823833843853863873934334838831383 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,745 of 21794

Guys, use fanart thread for fanart pics. It is UPCOMING X-BOOKS ART TEASES.

MMX 9

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    MMX 9

Not really feeling the colors, but it's overall good. I wonder how much of this book we'll still have

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Not really feeling the colors, but it's overall good. I wonder how much of this book we'll still have
    Overall colors are great in this book. It is just a panel. I think it will look good on page.

Probably will end with #12. Maybe will be relaunched into a team book. No rumours. Just my thoughts.

Can't wait for the new solicits

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Osvaldoeaf View Post
    Can't wait for the new solicits
    Still a bit of a wait. Won't be until next week sometimes. Idk how they do it now. It used to be Tues. Now it may be Wednesdays. lol

I always enjoy seeing the new covers. I enjoy that more than the actual solicits.

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    You guys are right. It is probably from that Wolverine through the decades story coming soon. Lmao I'm a Logan stan and even I think Marvel need to chill a little. My dude's been back for like a year and he's already in like 10 books
    Is probably that girl that he is helping in the second story. Also to be fair with Logan, MCM lasted as long as it did, becuase it was basically a second Wolverine book, so i'm fine with him appearing there.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Astonishing Member

At least all the return of wolverine stuff is finally done.

Did we already see the cover for X-Force #5? It wasn’t out during solicits but it’s not really spoilery:

BANNED

So desperate to make Bable look cool.

What's that cover got to do with War of the Realms? Is there a clockwork realm?

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    It's just a heads up that Malekith's gonna invade the eleventh realm, our wallets.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

It is odd that they're advertising WOTR on books that aren't tying in. The worst offender is X-23, which is set before X-Men Disassembled. We know that WOTR takes place after Disassembled because of the X-Men and Champions tie-ins.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    I don't think it has anything to do with WotR. I'm assuming all the clockwork is to represent how and why Bable is coming from the future sooner than he was supposed to. Aka beating us over the head this is a time travel story.

AiPT!: Alright, now for some character questions. Rogue and Gambit… meerah (@roguesugah) asked if these newlyweds would be on any team books coming up.

Jordan: So, again… you see how this would be considered a spoiler, right? If I had a book planned for later this year that had them as members that has not been announced or solicited yet, then me telling you the true fact that they are members of it is a spoiler. If I revealed that, I would just have to hope the writer of that book would not be mad at me for it, especially if it’s a team they’ve never been a part of before.