Page 768 of 1487 FirstFirst ... 2686687187587647657667677687697707717727788188681268 ... LastLast
Results 11,506 to 11,520 of 22298
    Fantastic Member

It's kind of sad, because while the Phoenix saga was great, it literally was the return of Jean from the dead and having to explain the Phoenix as a entity separate from Jean to justify bringing her back that created this mess. I wonder what would have happened if she just stayed dead or at the least not destroyed that star. I like Jean as a character but if we would have known then what we know now smh...

I also definitely preferred Rachel as the Phoenix. Although not the original she was THE ONE for me. I honestly think her character has suffered the most from losing the Phoenix. She just hasn't been the same. She was something else back in the day.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    Eww, it's disgusting how they keep whoring the Phoenix Force around. There's only ever been two Phoenixes as far as I'm concerned - Jean and Rachel.
    So after Fear Itself with it's "everyone gets magic armors" gimick, it seems to have become a bottom of the barrel tactic for events to hand out everyone something that usualy belongs to a single character or small number of characters. Which makes me wonder what they will pick next?

Was there ever an event where everyone turned into Hulks? Or got Wolverine claws? Captain Universe powers? Become ghost riders? Become Galacti?

Place your bets.

At least they can't do it with spiderman powers anymore since half of Manhattan would just go "oh first time for you guys?" thanks to Spider Island.

Was there ever an event where everyone turned into hulks?

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Beautiful art but...
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    So after Fear Itself with it's "everyone gets magic armors" gimick, it seems to have become a bottom of the barrel tactic for events to hand out everyone something that usualy belongs to a single character or small number of characters. Which makes me wonder what they will pick next?

Was there ever an event where everyone turned into Hulks? Or got Wolverine claws? Captain Universe powers? Become ghost riders? Become Galacti?

Place your bets.

At least they can't do it with spiderman powers anymore since half of Manhattan would just go "oh first time for you guys?" thanks to Spider Island.

Was there ever an event where everyone turned into hulks?
    Yes, there has been an event where everyone was Hulks, World War Hulks, with a "s". There was a tie in with a fight between the Hulk-Cyclops and the Hulk-Iceman.

Can’t wait to watch Logan job to someone terrible. Ugh.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Assuming they aren't doing something where it's someone who isn't in that picture (which is possible) my guess is it's Shang-Chi.

Vote Zabu for the new Phoenix!

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    I'd pay money!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Can’t wait to watch Logan job to someone terrible. Ugh.
    Oh you know it’s coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    Please tell me they are actually taking votes. Zabu all the way.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Of all things in this trailer I find "Marvel Proudly Presents" to be the most nausea-inducing and egregious. There is nothing to be proud of in this video.

Also that Cavewoman and Fong-Ji get highlighted in the video as hosts, but Rachel who hosted the longest gets nada.....TRASH

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Zabu becoming the new Phoenix would make the event worthwhile, actually.

But it's Aaron, so it will obviously be Jane, unless she refuses because she's too good for it.

deleted post
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Nice cover. I like this X-Force team a lot. Keep Forge as a frequent guest-star and it’s perfect IMO.

Valkyre is ending so... Jane Foster will win this ****.

Now I'm hoping Hickman wants to do a Phoenix story in six months just to undo this. Just imagine Jean showing up on the door of whoever will have the Phoenix and asking for it back.
    Last edited by Ra-El; 11-19-2020 at 08:39 AM.