Page 795 of 1443 FirstFirst ... 2956957457857917927937947957967977987998058458951295 ... LastLast
Results 11,911 to 11,925 of 21636

Speaking of the greatest artist drawing X-men, Olivier Coipel shared this on his instagram.

Might be a commission or a cover. It's likely the latter since he seems kind of over comics and more into painting naked men? Not that I'm complainning.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

More Cleansers for the eyes...from upcoming Hellions
    Jason Wyngarde is in the house.
    XMM 01.png

Orphan Maker looking all Growed Up.
    XMM 03.jpg

Psylocke's totality.
    XMM 02.jpg
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alex. View Post
    Speaking of the greatest artist drawing X-men, Olivier Coipel shared this on his instagram.

Might be a commission or a cover. It's likely the latter since he seems kind of over comics and more into painting naked men? Not that I'm complainning.
    God he is the GOAT.

I wish he still did interiors

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Is Oscar Bazaldua doing anything X-related?
    She recently came out as trans and now goes by the name Jan. She was doing fill in issues of X-Force and has drawn issues 7, 8, 11, and 12.

Mighty Member

Wow. This is amazing. All of his work is amazing

I do hope that Coipel piece is for a cover...it's stunning.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

More Olivier Coipel on X-Men is always good. I can hardly think of someone who's better suited to draw them and I'm sure Hickman would jump at the chance to work with him again.

BANNED

GOAT. What was the last comic he drew? My memory is telling me it was Unworthy Thor, but I can't remember if it's true.

He's been doing the covers for the current Thor run.

Yeah he's only been doing covers and... Millarworld stuff for a while. He was on a list that Millar (I think) announced of artists that are working on his projects but idk if he will doing any interiors there as well. Prob taking a break for a bit or semi-retired from interiors like Yu.

Still flying

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    Yeah he's only been doing covers and... Millarworld stuff for a while. He was on a list that Millar (I think) announced of artists that are working on his projects but idk if he will doing any interiors there as well. Prob taking a break for a bit or semi-retired from interiors like Yu.
    Yeah he does the interiors for Millarworld's Magic Order. Which is beautiful and amazing.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    She recently came out as trans and now goes by the name Jan. She was doing fill in issues of X-Force and has drawn issues 7, 8, 11, and 12.
    I did not know that, but I’m glad she’s comfortable coming out.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Sorry if this has been answered, but has Marvel announced the artist over for Yu?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    First issue looks like its gonna be a blast. Good to see other mutants getting a spotlight. "Expansion" really is the name of the game for Reign of X.