Page 956 of 1485 FirstFirst ... 456856906946952953954955956957958959960966100610561456 ... LastLast
Results 14,326 to 14,340 of 22275

Quote Originally Posted by MAR420X View Post
    think mauraders final issue announcement tomorrow then the rest follow suit
    Is it just me or would it make more sense to just announce that the whole line is ending at once? This death by a thousand cuts thing doesn’t seem to be doing anyone any favors.

Edit: I do hope that X-Men will keep going cause that book just got relaunched.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Is it just me or would it make more sense to just announce that the whole line is ending at once? This death by a thousand cuts thing doesn’t seem to be doing anyone any favors.

Edit: I do hope that X-Men will keep going cause that book just got relaunched.
    I wonder if it might take a couple of months to properly end all the storylines, or at least find a decent point for a break...

That would help explain why it is being done piecemeal, but would also point to this not being planned out very well, or well in advance.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Extraordinary Member

Looking at the November solicits and what trades are out so far, everything can fit into December end.

Fantastic Member

this is what im hearing for the x-books x-men with duggan continues al ewing new x-book with cable and storm as the headliners replacing sword it has x-men in the title but is not uncanny.......maurders is contniung with duggan writing but it may get a new # 1 issue. wolverine being replaced by teh 10 issues weekly series but will be back. new mutants and excalibur are both done though excalbur may have a few more issues past dec. spurrier for whatever reason has another 5 issues of more low sales for his followup to way of x. x-force could go either way heard a few diffrent things on its future. and at least 2 other new series starting after inferno as well.

This relaunch is not a bad thing.
    Because we will have a closure when Hickman leaves.
    So who is tired of this Krakoan never-ending story can leave the franchise too.

Quote Originally Posted by bishop66 View Post
    this is what im hearing for the x-books x-men with duggan continues al ewing new x-book with cable and storm as the headliners replacing sword it has x-men in the title but is not uncanny.......maurders is contniung with duggan writing but it may get a new # 1 issue. wolverine being replaced by teh 10 issues weekly series but will be back. new mutants and excalibur are both done though excalbur may have a few more issues past dec. spurrier for whatever reason has another 5 issues of more low sales for his followup to way of x. x-force could go either way heard a few diffrent things on its future. and at least 2 other new series starting after inferno as well.
    I was waiting for your post, yey. This goes in the direction I thought it would. Glad that Ewing will receive a "X-men" titled book. His good stories deserve a name that brings attention.

Spurrier's WoX is a favorite of mine, so I'm very glad he continues. I might be the only one, but I hope Excalibur goes on. I really like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Weather View Post
    I was waiting for your post, yey. This goes in the direction I thought it would. Glad that Ewing will receive a "X-men" titled book. His good stories deserve a name that brings attention.

Spurrier's WoX is a favorite of mine, so I'm very glad he continues. I might be the only one, but I hope Excalibur goes on. I really like it.
    I'm an Excalibur fan as well. If they want to shake things/the cast up a bit I'm fine with that but I would love to continue to see more of Otherworld's kingdoms.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Mighty Member

No clues on the two new series? If New Mutants is out, I'm guessing another "younger generation" book will replace it? Maybe New XMEN?

I'm glad Spurrier is back but not so much for an other short project...

Duggan stays on Marauders? Ugh. I'm not a fan of his Marauders work but I do like his work on the X-Men. Would rather he only get one book and Marauders be given to someone else.

Doubt X-Force will go away. That brand has a lot of recognition.

So…

1) X-men with Duggan continues — excellent
    2) New X-men book (not Uncanny) replacing SWORD with Cable and Storm as headliners, likely written by Ewing — even more excellent!
    3) Marauders continues with Duggan, possible relaunch — meh
    4) Wolverine continues after X Lives/Deaths — unsurprising; wouldn’t be surprised if Cassara moves over here from X-Force
    5) X-Force future unclear — wouldn’t mind a relaunch or new creative team taking a stab at it
    6) Two new series — let the speculation begin

I did not include Spurrier’s follow up to Way of X since it seems like a 5-issue limited series. The above pertains to ongoings.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

As much as I like it (not love it) I'd be disappointed if Excalibur ends and/or isn't relaunched with a new writer as one of the new books. That otherworld stuff is very fascinating and I want more focus on that.
    I really loved Vita and Reis on New Mutants so I'd be very sad to lose that book entirely...hopefully it's relaunched as one of the two new series.

If the rumours are true-ish...
    I'm still quite happy with the three books I'm currently reading and enjoying carrying on in some form.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Marauders is flagship in the Hickman era.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    So…
    6) Two new series — let the speculation begin
    One must be the teen book right? There's always one of those. Maybe Vita would continue on there?

The second book could be a wild card like Hellions was, or maybe even an Exiles.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post

It needs to drop Duggan though. I love Emma and would buy her solo book, but how can he only write her? It's like he has blinders on with this book. His X-Men is so much better.

Quote Originally Posted by RamaBird View Post
    It needs to drop Duggan though. I love Emma and would buy her solo book, but how can he only write her? It's like he has blinders on with this book. His X-Men is so much better.
    I get it. I was pretty annoyed that Iceman didn't even get a character panel on the intro page with the rest of the cast. He is even WITH the team IN the issue.

Also, I didn't think Marauders was an Emma solo till the Gala. Since then its been pretty much all about her. (And been wonderful).
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    I mean we might be working from different definitions of what it means to be a flagship title and YMMV, but in my opinion, Marauders was never even close to being a flagship title.
    If we are talking about the book that sets the direction for the rest of the line, then clearly the flagship was Hickman's X-Men post-HOX/POX and now Duggan's X-Men post-Hellfire Gala.
    If we come at it from a sales perspective, then Wolverine pretty much outsells the rest of the line sans X-Men.