Page 962 of 1486 FirstFirst ... 462862912952958959960961962963964965966972101210621462 ... LastLast
Results 14,416 to 14,430 of 22277

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Yep. Outside of Bunncanny, those are scarce these days. Last story that happebed in was Neil Adams' First X-Men back,in 2012.

But I doubt this will be a depth-filled story for hom. Lol If LaValle is up to it, we may get Weapon X (2002) Tieri-like Creed.

The series is likely a mini. Even at the height of his popularity in the 90's, he just got minis.
    Villainous, sadistic characters didn't usually get a book to themselves in those days. Even today it's scarce. Minis were the best option.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RamaBird View Post
    I'm really excited for this. This is the most hopeful I've been for Sabretooth inn years,. Hope this mini is worth it!

Also, they should do more solo minis. I'd love one on Selene and other characters out there. These minis give them greater exposure without committing to an ongoing.
    I'm still not optimistic. I was when Hickman was announced for the X-Books because of his rep & how excited everyone was for him to be on the books, and Creed looked like a major HOX / POX player. But we saw what he did with Creed, which I knew would be bad from all the red-flags in the first chapter alone.

So despite the hype around LaValle, I'll need to hear about it to believe it far as Creed's character getting any of his dignity back.

Sabretooth is too much of a piece of garbage to deserve dignity.

Not sure it’s dignity so much as actually making him a threat that most people are looking for here. He’s become too much of a jobber and needs to go back to being a guy who actually scares people. At least IMO.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Not sure it’s dignity so much as actually making him a threat that most people are looking for here. He’s become too much of a jobber and needs to go back to being a guy who actually scares people. At least IMO.
    Yep. I don't want dignity from Sabretooth. I just want him to be a threat again. He used to be so scary. Then he just became Logan-lite.

I'd love it if they went back to him being full on hated monster villain.

Extraordinary Member

Yep. I don't want dignity from Sabretooth. I just want him to be a threat again. He used to be so scary. Then he just became Logan-lite.

I'd love it if they went back to him being full on hated monster villain.
    It requires a writing style or a consistency across the books that just does not exist anymore. As 'epic' as the mutants making Mars inhabitable was, lets not pretend most characters are not already written as demi gods whose only real fear seems to be of not being liked by someone.

I would love to proven wrong, and Sabretooth is the kind of character to do it with.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Co-signed. I want frighteningly dangerous Creed back.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Maybe this will be kind of like when the Hulk was seeking revenge against everyone? He comes out guns blazing and madder than ever?
    At the end of the last issue we discover the mini took place in saberthooth’s mind as his body is still trapped inside krakoa’s bowels.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    At the end of the last issue we discover the mini took place in saberthooth’s mind as his body is still trapped inside krakoa’s bowels.
    Aw, now any ending that's not this will be a dissapointment.

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Yeah, Mystique has probably released Sabretooth.
    Perhaps Krakpa pukes him up after puking up Wanda.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    I hope it's a story about Sabretooth just straight up wrecking havoc on Krakoa. Meaning killing off those mutants keeping resurrection protocols active, killing off Daken and the rest of Wolverine's family, killing off a hope bunch of fodder mutants who don't matter, and if Mystique is responsible for his escape... kill her off too just because it's something he would do. Before all that tho, he should be the one to expose Xavier and Magneto about keeping Moira prisoner.
    Hopefully he'll get a crack at Beast.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Uh...you might have missed the part where he has a solo, and more often than not, more than one, as well as minis dedicated to him, as well as spotlight in the team books he appears (often, more than one), such as in X-force.
    This is one of the reasons I soured of Wolverine a few years back.

Oh No. For two months, I won't have ten X-books to purchase?! *runs away in tears*

I say this as someone who knows Wolverine is beyond overused.

Still not a big deal.
    My flag is bacon.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    I'm still not optimistic. I was when Hickman was announced for the X-Books because of his rep & how excited everyone was for him to be on the books, and Creed looked like a major HOX / POX player. But we saw what he did with Creed, which I knew would be bad from all the red-flags in the first chapter alone.

So despite the hype around LaValle, I'll need to hear about it to believe it far as Creed's character getting any of his dignity back.
    I will admit Tieri's Victor was actually pretty decent. He had a decent characterization since his Wolverine run
    Also I don't it's a coincidence that he is getting his own mini during x deaths and lives of wolverine event. He might be involved in this. Plus it might also implies that some x-comics will continue alongside this event
    Last edited by Vishop; 09-17-2021 at 10:29 PM.

exclusive

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by MAR420X View Post
    exclusive

Is that an official variant? I love it! I need that as a poster!

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    He writes Logan off and on in SAVAGE AVENGERS. In think his most recent appearance there was in the "King In Black" tie-in issues, but he'll likely turn up again before long.
    Oh yeah, I forgot Logan was in Savage Avengers. I love that title but the cast has been Conan, Doom and Strange for so long now I forgot about the og crew.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by MAR420X View Post
    exclusive

Love this.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!