Page 236 of 1454 FirstFirst ... 1361862262322332342352362372382392402462863367361236 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 21809
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    One more! From MM # 4

Attachment 70912
    that's all kinds of sex

Astonishing Member

the preview for the Mojo issue is odd. Logan never wore his original yellow blues during what appear to be the team in their 80s attire(Rogue, Storm Punk, Kitty in the blue Shadowcat costume). he was always brown.

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    Taking that into consideration with these recent comments from Asrar:
    ... makes me wonder if they're actually going to change how Mutants came to be, as in, no longer by natural means.
    Mutants were never really natural. They were always the result of the Celestials implanting the X-gene into proto-humanity at an ancient point in time(while also developing the Deviants and Eternals). The Avengers just recently touched on the Celestials again, and the reason why they've been messing with Earth, so it might be reflected in the X-line too.

mutantscelestials.jpg
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

One more! From MM # 4
    Classic Punisher
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Make Good Art

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Rictor in Shatterstar
    Scratches? On his shirt????? Yeah, he's dying..

We all thought he was dying in New Mutants too. I'll be mad if he's fridged.

One more! From MM # 4

Attachment 70912
    Sexy doesn't just have to be for the ladies.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Sexy doesn't just have to be for the ladies.

looks like the artist is doing a nod to the 90s Marvel swimsuit issues, the Punisher skull speedo became a meme online.

nevermind i see someone caught on to it by the punisher pic

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I know this is a joke so I don't want to be petty and call it a plothole, but Kitty has been on space for quite some time, KT.
    With Starlord. Pants may not have been a big part of their life.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Have yourself a merry Xmas indeed.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    We all thought he was dying in New Mutants too. I'll be mad if he's fridged.
    Honestly? I feel like they wouldn't redesign him JUST to kill him off. Would they?
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

I think it's crazy enough Shatterstar of all characters has a solo to begin with

But if you're giving Shatterstar a solo you probably would not use it to kill off his love interest particularly since it brings diversity

Although ya never know, obviously demise in this medium can be brief and simply milked for some cheap drama
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    I think it's crazy enough Shatterstar of all characters has a solo to begin with

But if you're giving Shatterstar a solo you probably would not use it to kill off his love interest particularly since it brings diversity

Although ya never know, obviously demise in this medium can be brief and simply milked for some cheap drama
    It's just a mini series, everyone is getting them these days. I hope they don't pull that cheap move and kill Rictor!
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    As some correctly guessed, the Typhoid Mary crossover originally starred the Gold team before being switched around with the Uncanny team: https://www.instagram.com/p/BnhOldclfSf/
    Give me some Typhoid, heckyeah!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    the preview for the Mojo issue is odd. Logan never wore his original yellow blues during what appear to be the team in their 80s attire(Rogue, Storm Punk, Kitty in the blue Shadowcat costume). he was always brown.
    Right. Raccord fail. Also, this 'reconstruction' might only belong to the first event X-Men vs. Mojo (UXM Annual #10), because Shadowcat, Nightcrawler and Colossus fell immediatly before that during the Mutant Massacre (although Piotr was back pretty soon).